Creature info

I have to give to Ludia a huge bravo for their decision to give us interesting information about every creature, existed or not . The unlock trivia are awesome!

Just a thought that could improve our knowledge for every creature ; give us the size , weight , food preferences and inhabitant areas for every creature . For many of them this information are known , but for others , the players have to guess.
For example the Nandagosaurus is classified as amphibian but it has a herbivore like beak . What does it eats ? Could someone from Ludia team spread some light to this ?

The most people that download the game are dinosaur fans that are interested to learn about dinosaurs. So , if you give them even more to learn about their favourite creatures, you could attract even more new players to the game . Think it a little …

6 Likes

All these additional information could be given with the help of holograms into creature enclosures. Imagine a human hologram, of natural size , near the enclosure’s creature , in order to show the size of the animal. Or an earth hologram showing where an existed creature used to live in the past . Holograms are one of original Jurassic world’s most notable ways of learning !

@Ned and @Keith , is it feasible for you to communicate with the people responsible for creature trivia , and ask them about Nandagosaurus feeding behaviour? (Is it possible a dinosaur with a herbivore beak to eat fish?) . Sorry if I become too pushy , I don’t want to tell you do something you can’t .

1 Like

Hey kingCRAGGERcroc, thank you for the suggestions!

I’m not a qualified dinosaur expert, but I think amphibians usually eat anything that moves. :fearful:

1 Like

And catch it with their teeth . But how is it possible with this one ?

They might have swallowed their prey whole. Perhaps their diet consists of slow-moving creatures on land as well. :thinking: Nundagosaurus also has very powerful legs, so their speed might not be too shabby. :smiley:

Do you think it can pick up something so easy with its beak ? Hard to believe , but nice thoughts !

1 Like

Hmm. That’s actually a great idea, the human hologram for size comparison. I’ve been reading some of the facts in the game and a lot of them are bigger and smaller than I expected but I wouldn’t mind having something to compare sizes.

2 Likes

And I like how they changed it in the last update where now, you can look at every dino facts without having to unlock all of their evolutions.

2 Likes

No he is right, before the last update you could see only the facts of evolutions you have unlocked.

1 Like

Oops!
10 characters