Creature marker changes don't stick

Bug Description: creature marker changes don’t always stick.

Area it was found in: I’ve tried changing them in multiple ways, but always with the same intermittent results. Change looks good at first, but then later I often find it’s reverted back to whatever it was before. Blank or a different color I’d applied previously. Some changes stick long term, some don’t, haven’t found any rhyme or reason to it yet. Tried reinstalling but didn’t make any difference (and lost my daily reward progress in the process, sigh…).

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- change several creature markers to a known color
Step 2 - look later that day or next and see how many remained as you set them.

How often does it happen: seems like every batch of updates I do, many don’t stick.

What type of device are you using:Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N96OU

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) N/A

Yeah, I’ve found that the only way to have a creature keep a marker or have it removed is to do it on the evolution screen, I’ve tried every single possible way and that’s the only one that works properly.

Yeah, even that screen doesn’t seem to work consistently for me. Set a ton from the main evolution screen with new tier lists and very few seemed to take…

Thank you for the report on this, Poppachubbee! If you haven’t already, could you please send your support key to our team at support+forums@ludia.com as well? It’d help our team out with issue tracking.