Ludia Forums

Creature of the month ? Any guesses?

Which creature do you guys think will be the next creature of the month? I am excited for a lot of things,like Mammoth,Mauiasaura,Secodontosaurus,Sinoceratops. What do you guys have to say about that? I would have set up a poll but I just do not know to yet. Maybe even any of the new permians.

2 Likes

I know what everyone wants the next creature of the month to be.
Everyone.

1 Like

I personally wish for the Creature of the month to be T Rex again or Woolly Mammoth.

1 Like

Gryposuchus, anky, mammoth or eucladocerus

5 Likes

Mammoth, or at least Erliko or Ankylo

5 Likes

Ideally? Woolly Mammoth.
Anticipated? SpinoG2.
Realistically? Eucladoceras.

11 Likes

mammoth, eucladoceras are my hopes. but more than likely it will be something i don’t need.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if Ludia could have the Creature of the month coincide with the next update and have it be one of the new epic creatures?

2 Likes

I’m hoping for mammoth

1 Like

I know it will be something that I do not need. Luckily snake came around and got my interest.

Mammoth, cause I’m so pathetic I haven’t unlocked it yet😅. Would do with some Erlikosaurus though…

I am hoping for either Woolly Mammoth or Eucladoceros. I hoping for the deer a bit more because I want to get it to level 20 so I can start working on the hybrid. :deer::pray:

To be honest, I don’t think we will see the epic deer yet as a daily reward. I hope I am so wrong on this. Lol :laughing:

1 Like

The only.reason would be Ludia just gave a huge amount of it this month

1 Like

I think I would like erliko,mammoth,T Rex. Maybe not into grypo

Spino g2 would be pretty good,I need Spinonyx,I have not unlocked it yet.

Same, I never visit Zone 4, even if I were to unlock Grypo, there’ll be barely any hopes of me levelling it up. Sadly, we won’t be getting T Rex again since we just had it for last month

I cant believe we haven’t had koolasuchus yet. thats my bet.

1 Like

I’d like to see Allo g2, Mammoth, or Grypo.

1 Like

Maia since mothers day

I stay in Zone 4,Zone 3 rocks,it has Secodontosaurus,Monolophosaurus,Argentinosaurus, such amazing stuff. I wish I stayed in Zone 3. I hate how much grypo I get,too much grypo.

Maiasaura,Allo,Mammoth are what I would like to see.