[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | April 2022 - Titanoboa

Hello fellow DPG members,

Starts: April 06, 2022
Ends: May 04, 2022

Slithering into April is the Titanoboa! This Epic creature is gliding onto center stage in your Daily Missions. Complete them daily to collect DNA!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think May’s Creature of the Month will be?!

7 Likes

I need Barry or Sinoceratops for May.

The dna is good for Diloboa, which feeds the ultimate unique on-escape bleeder Spinoconstrictor. She may have fallen from grace in the new meta but she’s still a staple in battles.

5 Likes

The month after i get spinocon to 30. Oh well

Flying Snek

5 Likes

Yes on my birthday month. April

You are officially Flying Snek

Really good daily reward, will help a lot to level Spinocon.

so a gyarados? :rofl:

The main thing im somewhat happy about from this month.

Scutosaurus or Struthiomimus please, those two are the hardest epic non-hybrid to obtain. Bumpy, Dakotaraptor and Alanqa are fine too

Scuto appears pretty regularly for an epic in its zone. Strut is only an issue outside of europe (so by extention you could add the other two continentals). Alanqa does seem to appear less than most epic though! Think ive seen 3.

1 Like

Scuto is an exclusive.

I was sure i had it pop ip a bunch a couple of months back and the event epics dont usually do that for me!!!
Fair enough.

That would probably because of a pursuit. Scuto has been exclusive for sometime now.

2 Likes

I would like Struthiomimus in May, if your asking. This poor guy wants out of the bird cage.

Anyway, can you let us know before Wednesday what the creature of the month is going to be?

1 Like

It’s Bumpy

Dont like the idea of having a continental exclusive as daily reward. Would be a lost month for all Europeans that are sitting on 25+

1 Like