Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | August 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

In the last full month of Summer, the Diplodocus will take center stage in your Daily Missions! Complete them daily to collect this not-so-gentle giant’s DNA!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think September’s Creature of the Month will be?!

Note: Switch will occur on Monday, August 5th

60 Likes

I unlocked Gemini this weekend … now they’ll be everywhere :rage:

Oh well, at least I can level it up.

9 Likes

Really nice, will help a lot for creating geminititan. Guessing September might be an older one like kentro. Or pteranodon for quetzorian.

1 Like

Yay!! Finally finish the deck in August!!

1 Like

Finally!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Yay! I love having exclusive dinos as the daily rewards. I’m much more motivated to actually complete them every day. This should be a new trend (cough irritator cough)

12 Likes

YAY!!! :blush::heart: so happy.

5 Likes

Please keronto for September!

3 Likes

No reason to make Geminititan.

I guess I’d like Gryposucus or Monolophosarus in September.

4 Likes

Yep, I’m happy with this!

For September… I mean, I’d like Brachio, but I’d be okay with Kentro or Grypo too.

2 Likes

Same here !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Which makes 320 gemini DNA in total…

2 Likes

You’ll still be miles ahead of someone just starting out on it. And you’ll be able to get it to team level(unless your team level is 21, then you’re already there). There’s literally nothing to be upset about here.

1 Like

No reason? It’s Tyrant tier.

3 Likes

Please kentro for september

3 Likes

Of course it comes after I bust my butt in the Hybrid Pursuit, and in the Sanctuary to unlock Gem.
Happy, regardless :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Means more Diplodocus DNA to level up Geminititan! :smiley:

7 Likes

I like being “different” - my comment was a bit tongue in cheek; more Diplo DNA is always good

1 Like