[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | August 2022 - Ouranosaurus

Starts: August 03, 2022
Ends: September 07, 2022

Summer may be winding down, but that doesn’t stop Ouranosaurus from whipping its tail into a new month whatsoever!

Complete your daily missions to collect this creature’s DNA all month.

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think September’s Creature of the Month will be?!

9 Likes

thank you! i needed this

2 Likes

Actually im the opposite of excited. This is terrible, definitely not something thats going to motivate me to do daily tasks. Shocking, another terrible decision.

14 Likes

Diloracheirus: Exists

10 Likes

Incoming dilorach users

9 Likes

Unexpected. But not unwelcome. Can use it for diloracheirus

2 Likes

I needed this

2 Likes

Yep, because it’s huntable and a common epic on local 4, i was expecting some exclusive like Beta/ghost.

4 Likes

It made on of my favorite legendaries so I give it my respect

I knew it! Very much needed after my zone changed lol.

:slight_smile: yessir. Ourano is the only thing I need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Safe to say dilor will likely not get nerfed next patch as the buff was clearly intentional.

1 Like

Diloracheirus would like to know your location

4 Likes

be nice if it were one of the new exclusives. i guess this is nice for those who don’t have the unique maxed.

1 Like

lvl 40 dilo here i come :stuck_out_tongue: i mean why not something that has not been around for 100 years?

4 Likes

Yes I needed this!!!

If I did not have over 40,000 of Ouranosaurus DNA and if Diloranosaurus was slightly useful, I might be excited. Win some you lose some.
Was hoping for Beta

1 Like

Yay more diloracheirus. At least I’ll see the other op creatures less often since it’s good against almost all of them.

diloraxhrius is op

It has counters apparently. I have yet to see one in the arena so I don’t know how good it is against my team. But it seems manageable unlike many of the current meta creatures.
Edit: RIP the forums, sadly Jam City was too cheap to keep it up.

8 Likes