[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | December 2021 - Allosaurus GEN2

Starts: December 06, 2021
Ends: January 05, 2022

Cozy up with the Allosaurus GEN2 this holiday season! Collect this creature’s DNA all month long by completing your Daily Missions!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think the first creature of 2022 will be?!

JWA_Profile_AllosaurusGen2

13 Likes

Yay allo g2

Time to overlevel for advantage

1 Like

Meh. Not impressed

2 Likes

Very meh indeed. Why not give us Carno or Nasuto which nearly everyone needs?

6 Likes

Garbage dna

1 Like

I thought daily missions rewarded Epics only :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yay. Exclusive DNA = Good DNA. Excited for this guy

4 Likes

You’re correct only epic

Allo raptor hybrid when

Not the best, not the worst.
Maybe this means an alloraptor unique is on the way
:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

…Still no Grypo. I really do think Ludia have forgotten that Grypo has never been Creature of the Month.

4 Likes

Good dna to stockpile on, allorap could possibly get a unique and they could do another arctops on us and release a unique that allo gen 2 fuses into.

1 Like

Pretty decent. Free Allo2 DNA for Advantage tournaments to overlevel, and for potential Allorap hybrid, but other than that, not much purpose. Hopefully Allorap does get a hybrid to put more use into this guy.

I don’t think many people will need this, the hybrid isn’t the best and doesn’t have a superhybrid, and we had Allo G2 as an arena award earlier this year.

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Alloraptor (or maybe even Allo G2 itself) gets a new hybrid soon, so I wouldn’t discount this month based on what we currently have.

3 Likes

Cool. Something I actually want

3 Likes

Allo G2? Exclusive, yes, but… really not impressed despite this, really hoping for an Alloraptor hybrid then this patch.
Hoping for Titanoboa or Woolly Rhino next.

1 Like

Dont tell me that the first creature of January 2022 is a velociraptor :rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s go! Much needed for me

Can we have a legendary sometime? Like indoraptor gen2, or something weak?