[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | February 2020

Not gonna happen in my alliance, I’m the only Dutch member :stuck_out_tongue:
We got people from different US states, Canada, all over the UK, all over Europe, Australia and Asia. Good luck getting those to meet up :slight_smile:

But yes, we are addicts. And it’s not so bad that the daily reward is useless, however, we became used to having something useful since its introduction over a year ago. Well, except Alanqa maybe. So why the sudden change? Don’t they want us to have some sort of accomplishment on a daily basis? Has the ideology of the game suddenly changed? Questions, questions, and of course we never get any answers besides “beginners need it too”. Guess what, they don’t.

3 Likes

Umm…Because T-rex is the ingredient of 3 Unique hybrids, 2 of them are tyrant tier.
But Baryo is nothing close to such importance?

6 Likes

My guess is Africa would be in the middle…:joy:

But you’re right. Always when I open the game I see Bary. So I get your point, that’s why I said I was going in hibernation :wink:

You got procerathomimus on your birthday. Your namesake. Wait up…

2 Likes

Technically, it was only the notes. But yeah best update ever!!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

There are a lot better reward options than Baryonyx. Ludia adds all these hybrids needing exclusive DNA but instead of giving us DNA to make them they give us Baryonyx. I lost my drive to complete daily missions when I saw it as the new reward. We got the rhino for 3 weeks only to get this for 4 weeks? I am not angry but I am just losing interest in playing until a better reward comes out.

(Not to mention a lot of players are not going to waste Dimetrodon DNA on Tryostronix instead of Magnapyritor )

4 Likes

While we are at it Ludia, since we are the topic of useless dinos. How about Majungasaurus? You know since you all have a penchant now for putting useless dinos as a reward.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Best troll of the month. Giving us the most common epic spawn in the game that we see almost every day. Tons of useful epics we need but no, take some more baryonix. But hey, mammoth is exclusive, diplodocus is exclusive, allog2 is exclusive, what will be next? Probably concavenator or nodopatosaurus.

4 Likes

Yup, every time I hear about yet another boneheaded decision made by Ludia I just shake my head and wonder how much longer until the game goes under and I’m back to hunting Pokemon instead of dinosaurs.

4 Likes

Speaking of your second account. Mine is going to take everything to 21. Legendaries and leaving uniques at 21. I want to say thank you for inspiring me to make a second account to make this game fun again. Here’s a random spawn in front of my house this morning.

7 Likes

Turok you lucky …

2 Likes

I’m still waiting to run into one of those Titanboas.

2 Likes

lucky :duck:

1 Like

12 Likes

More like yawn of overwhelming abundance

Screenshot_20200205-152402
Even the local hospital has so much Baryonyx DNA that it shares them.

1 Like

I’m seeing three Bary per day now. This idiocy needs to end.

2 Likes

Im already playing pokemon go more than this game bit by bit. This thick headed move to make barry the daily reward, alongside making all the new creatures exclusive is just making this game pointless

8 Likes

This is one of four barrys i found while i was running errands and left the game opened in my cup holder, this dino is so common for an epic level creature that they really should just change it a common and call it a day

3 Likes