Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | February 2020

I don’t normally moan about dna but seriously… :disappointed:

Ludia get a grip cus honestly you are not making this game enjoyable any more

17 Likes

Say Sike right now!

2 Likes

Well, that’s an odd choice. I don’t even think as a new started I would be that bothered.

Ah well, another one of them months. :grinning:

Ive seen today about 2 of them on the map, just as usually every day. Any player can collect this DNA in huge amount in case he or she goes out of the house.

1 Like

Seriously though, that’s 100 less Rhino DNA for me I guess. No way I’m getting all those darts in in the next 5 minutes.
And I’m 47 away from a level 20 Rhino :unamused:.
Sanctuaries, here I come!

2 Likes

I’ve seen 3 of these in 1 hour this morning. It’s always stealing epic spawns. I just pass them it’s more like a common lol.

4 Likes

It’ll be cool for my second a/c which heavily relies on Tryo.

On my main a/c I have Tryo at level 26 and sit on stacks of Bary dna, so I can see why seasoned players aren’t happy with it.

Could it be that we may be getting a unique based on on Tryo?

Maybe a new baryonyx hybrid but most likely not tryos. Unless they change the super hybrid stuff. It’s more likely bary gets a new hybrid option.

5 Likes

That would still be cool, a new chomper would be very welcome :grinning:

4 Likes

Maybe its a tank and thats why they called it an epic tank.

Its nice that the community manager thinks bary is a tank though…clearly someone who also plays the game.

5 Likes

Is Ludia preparing to close up shop? Seems like the weekly calendars are all recycled from a year ago. Now Bary as the Monthly dino? Is it retro month or is the place running on autopilot? Weird.

14 Likes

Announcement was created 10 hours ago but listed just ~30 minutes ago and then it turns out to be, baryonyx.
Looks like they want us to play less so that we would spend money on incubators.

3 Likes

let´s give them an answer by deleting as many VIP’s as possible!!!

2 Likes

What VIP? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bary better get a new hybrid lol.

3 Likes

This will only be helpful if they introduce epic dna donations.

vip account

@E.D sorry but this is complete garbage. Unreal.

Ludia: “this month’s epic will be Baryonyx”
Me:
eb0b994

6 Likes

I know that…

1 Like