Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | February 2020

Why give us an easy to get epic, when you could give us more exclusive dna or something? If you did, both new and old players would benefit greatly since you know, exclusives. Smh

3 Likes

Even then, no way I’m getting rid of 18k of it.

You really love that movie, don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

AWESOME. I wanted this so badly. - said no one ever

In the long run, this has an impact on alliances because nobody will be grinding for this dino.

7 Likes

No one wants the alliance rewards either :slight_smile: Except for maybe the Quetzal. But that 100 more or less no one cares about.

3 Likes

Yup
It’s one of my favorites, only overshadowed by Spider-verse

2 Likes

How about no?

7 Likes

Oh thank goodness!! I was running low @ 22K!! Oh, wait, what’s that? Trystix is already lvl 30… SMH :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We’ve been asking for things like grypo, kentro, boa etc for months now and what do we get? Why bary? It’s literally one of the easiest things to hunt in the game because it’s a global spawn, this is kind of a slap in the face to most players.

5 Likes

Seriously, you gave us the most easily found on the map “Baryonyx”
OMG I can’t believe it
BAD MOVE

7 Likes

To think I actually waited to collect my reward in the hopes of getting Boa… I only need 100 more Rhino to create Monolorhino, and i thought i would get that eventually, not like Boa. But to be presented with Bary now… really depressing.

7 Likes

Are you kidding me?? Are you actually kidding me!!! And I thought you guys couldn’t sink any lower after the whole titanoboa fiasco…

So outraged right now!!! You guys want us to cancel our VIPs and leave, right?? Don’t forget to remind the last one to switch the light off… seriously, this is too much

5 Likes

REALLY LUDIA? WHY? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR PLAYERS?

Everyone wants titanoboa, Mammoth, AlloG2, darwin or something good. But you give use the most common epic in the game. Heck, Koolasuchus would’ve been better then this! Why ludia? I’m not gonna do this. Why should I? I have no motivation to do this. I’m not excited thank you very much, and baryonyx isn’t even a freaking tank! It’s a ferocious chomper! Go study the player base, and your own game.

9 Likes

I understand they are not always gonna hand out the most wanted DNA, but this is literally the worst choice.

11 Likes

Agreed. Even koolasuchus would’ve been better, because I don’t actually have skoolasaurus, and koola isn’t a global.

1 Like

Absolutely boring! How about useful DNA. The amount of exclusives or locked DNA you could have given us. Tbh this is really underwhelming making me question how much effort to put into this game now.

4 Likes

Ludia makes me think on quitting more and more

8 Likes

Even then I rather have something like diplodocus, brachiosaurus, tryrannosaur, more rhino, or maybe the new snak

4 Likes

If it’s a joke, I don’t get it.

If it’s NOT a joke, dear sirs at Ludia, you should be ashamed of how you treat your public.

6 Likes

@Ludia_Developers; @E.D

Could you possibly ANNOUNCE things BEFORE the moment they become active? Like a week in advance for example? Is it that hard to mantain a correct communication protocol with those playing your games?

Also, could you possibly fire the guy doing your Twitter? Apart from the constant errors, the announced treasure chest hunt of Saturday was a bad, bad, bad, bad joke

I’m just happy you produce apps and are not doctors, considering the amount of mistakes you constantly do.

11 Likes