[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | January 2020

Honestly tho this thing should be way more powerful I mean while made of two commons monolometradon is nothing to laugh at yes in reality it’s just a cheaper magana yes but doesn’t mean it’s terrible either
But the rhino is one of the rarest creatures next to deer to get. Not only that you need two hundred a pop this thing should at least be on par with vexus, Thor, tenato, grypo, and renex. Should it be on par with tryko, Orion, nemys Gemini and maxima. No
Absolutely not but it should no be worse than legendary hybrids or even stygidaryx

2 Likes

Also like how they still says it’s nulls you know would have been nice for all this evaders and buffers but guess not

I see no problem with uniques being hard to create. They are supposed to be hard to get. My problem is something hard to get being as weak as monolorhino. Hopefully it’ll get a buff in the future.

2 Likes

That Was What I Was hoping for. Otherwise I Would Never get the unique… For February I hope for Kentrosaur… could be Nice to Level up my Trykosaur.

1 Like

Love this creature, can hopefully ( if fuse doesn’t spoil the fun ) unlock the last dino with this

Do kentro as a reward please :sob: or sino or Rex or something. Or if they’re added to alliance rewards that’s awesome too!!

Nooooooo no no no more sino never any more sino

3 Likes

Lol anything else but sino is fine

I am very excited about the Woolly Rhino. I had a prediction that she was going to be the next epic creature of the month. I hope I am able to collect enough DNA. :slightly_smiling_face:

That was my exact thought that I said to Ludia before too haha. The unique for lower ranking players. The way dracoRAT is. Except its incubator exclusive and lower level players get less dna in incs, and you have to be lucky. Yeah real easy for lower rank leagues to obtain xD they only need 200 lucky dna from the epic incubator they get once a month for a fuse.

I am excited that it is the daily though. It will get me pretty close to unlocking with any good luck I could unlock.

Also, Grypo daily next please with a full month not short. And please feature grypo again in events you don’t do it enough.

1 Like

Or anky, or erliko gen 2, or dracorex

1 Like

I really want to see grypo. For one it’s hard to hunt grypo only day time especially in winter. It’s hard to dart. It’s hardly ever featured as an epic event also. Which I always hope for but it rarely ever happens.

Other one I’d like to see is kentro! Anky had its turn already but I doubt many would get upset about it because of tryko and dio.

1 Like

It’s a game. They fix the problem in the update. They get you excited and then just take the power away. Just wait for the guys at the top to complain and they will fix the problem.

A month and a half of sino would be amazing

We had six months of sino no more pls

1 Like

Actually I think it was more

1 Like

I am below lvl 20 and reading this made me a bit happy.

1 Like

Are we getting another week of this? I didn’t see the announcement of its replacement.

1 Like