Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | July 2019

JWA_FR_Banner_Creature_of_the_month
Hello fellow DPG members,

July has landed with a Bang! This month’s Creature of the Month is a real fire-cracker - as of Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019, the Daily Missions reward creature will be the Pachycephalosaurus!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think August’s Creature of the Month will be?!

JWA_Profile_Pachycephalosaurus

58 Likes

Great for the NEW HYBRID! I would love Gryposuchus in August!

13 Likes

Well we had Smilodon, now we have Pachy. They were getting us ready without us realizing.

4 Likes

Will July also bring new alliance rewards?

8 Likes

You know they won’t.

1 Like

Hmm not overly impressed but i’ve not really paid much attention to that hybrid.

1 Like

Meh expected something better like kentro but atleast it has a hybrid which i’m pretty happy about.

1 Like

Pretty pleased about it tbh

1 Like

Yes, Smilocephalus here I come

1 Like

Genial! Aunque me encantaría que en agosto fuera el Gryposhuchus

Translated from Spanish

Cool! Although I would love that in August was the Gryposhuchus

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

2 Likes

They gave us Smilodon now we get the other ingredient.

OMG evidence Ludia plan things. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Monolophosaurus

9 Likes

Thanks for letting us knowing in advance. We can collect accordingly. Progress has been made.

I tried out the hybrid but there’s a bug where deliberate prowl doesn’t cleanse

1 Like

Love it! Too bad the hybrid is ugly as can be.

I can probably get it to lvl 19-20 already but I just don’t have it in me to fuse my pachy dna into something this ugly. Please make Pachy have two hybrids or redesign current.

August: Monolophosaurus
September: Darwinopterus
October: Kentrosaurus
November: Rajasaurus
December: Gryposuchus
January: Pteranodon
February: Brachiosaurus
March: Mammoth? :slight_smile:

Oh, and wile you’re at it: PLEASE change weekly rewards also every month or even more often.

2 Likes