Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | June 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

June is already upon us, and with the month of summer comes a new Creature of the Month! You will notice that, as of Monday, June 3rd, 2019, the Daily Missions reward creature will be the Ouranosaurus!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think July’s Creature of the Month will be?!

58 Likes

Finally!!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

it is better than smilodon as of now :slight_smile:

do we have any info on the alliance mission rewards? a change of the rewards like this one?

4 Likes

Not excited…

Now everyone and their mom will have level 30 diloracheirs

4 Likes

I need it so bad, it doesn’t spawn anywhere near me!

3 Likes

I live in local2 and have over 3k ourano dna (before she moved to another local) and only have a lvl24 dilora :smiley: rare dilo is more of a problem for most of us

10 Likes

Yay! This one never appears for me in the wild. :smile:

3 Likes

I worked in its old zone. I was sad to see it go, but I would hunt it and use scents for it when I needed it. Don’t really want the handouts.

1 Like

Some one check the thermostat down at H-e- double hockey sticks for communication before the fact :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think we’ll have Another creature in July. Not ourano, another creature. I bet I’m right.

1 Like

Love it! She barely ever spawns for me. In fact, I can’t remember the last time I even saw her in the wild!

2 Likes

@Jorge, can you tell us when / if the rewards for alliance missions are going to change? I bet everyone is expecting it!

6 Likes

Thanks for communication!

Hope this won’t be for 30 days tho!

14 days is perfect!

1 Like

Excellent! Very pleased with Ourano!

2 Likes

Erm… it changes every month, so yes it will change for July.

2 Likes

May I suggest Spinosaurus as it is another one that never seems to appear in the wild.

1 Like

It is monthly.

Nice one but I want Grypo, Kentro, Mono, or Pyro.

3 Likes

Hmm, not excited, not upset. Ourano has been good to me since launch. :wink:

It is very cool to see that people are excited for the change though. Little things like this really help, especially while waiting in boost limbo for the outcome/verdict. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please Kentro for July :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Don’t collect it then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like