[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | June 2019

Haha, I’m like that. I know. There’s a part of me that’s very sarcastic, and cracks a joke whenever. That was a that little part of me taking over and making a joke. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dangit, this is even worse

I’ve only seen one in the wild this year… and I’m beginning to think Kentrosaurus is beginning to hang out with her. :sunglasses:

1 Like

YES!!! I just ran out of Ouranosaurus DNA, so this makes me super happy. :fireworks::tada::heart::grinning:
As for July, maybe Monolophosaurus or Pyroraptor?
I know this might be unpopular, but I would really like to level up my Blue to level 20.

2 Likes

Hello Dilo!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It was kinda nice having a month where i didnt really care about completing my daily because as an l1 player… ourano is always my limiting factor in dilo so back to completing every day.

Im a fan of this one.

The title says creature of the month… not creature of 14 days.

Finalmente era ora!!!

They don’t care about zone 2 people. They cater to Zone 1 and Zone 3 people, who seem to have the louder voice.

1 Like

Translated From Italian

Finally it was time !!!

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

1 Like

That’s a rare not an epic… Don’t downgrade us.

I am not excited. Can we go back to T-rex please?

1 Like

I am very excited about this and I know a lot in my alliance will be as well. Ouranosaurus very rarely appears for me in the wild and probably about the same from incubators. I’ll finally be able to level up the unique. I have about 10k rare dilo and almost 100 of that grey bird. This is going to be good but I’m sure fuses will be 10s. Either way better than nothin. Beats alanqa.

Hope we get Kentrosaurus, I have never seen one in the wild outside of events… or perhaps even arena exclusive rares like irri or bary g2, just give is more (keeping in mind the rare:epic ratio ofc). So like 300-400 rare arena exclusive a day

4 Likes

Think he means spino g2, the epic one, which is a useful ingredient for erlikospyx

Thank you for this!! Now I can finally farm for the Green Chicken!!

Woohoo!

1. for the communication;
  2. for Ourano - saved up 6500+ Dilo thanks to the recent event but 0 Ourano.
1 Like

Hoping next month is Grypo. If so, that could be 3 possible Uniques in around two months. I live in L1, so Deino and Dilo aren’t really a problem, just running low on Ourano. Same for Grypolyth. Can get Purrutlyth to 20 with ease, just need Grypo. Fingers crossed
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

We’ve got daily missions changing, but what about alliance missions?

5 Likes