[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | March 2022 - Stygimoloch

Happy March DPG members,

Starts: March 02, 2022
Ends: April 06, 2022

Head butting its way into March is the Stygimoloch! Get your hunt on when collecting this domed herbivore’s Epic DNA daily!
Let us know what you think and what you predict April’s Creature of the Month will be!

26 Likes

I and my friend Indoraptor Tamer approve.

2 Likes

Need Indoraptor…

1 Like

Happy with this one. Am I right in saying that the one before last lasted over a month, Sono will have had less than a month and the. This one is over a month?

Really needed every last bit of Sono to help get Skoona to lvl30. With full sanctuary though I think I will have it in 2 weeks time so happy about that.

2 Likes

This is great for anky moloch for anky lux. Stygia was really the only thing holding me back

3 Likes

Oh boy! I’ll have lux in a week, tops! Nice one, chaps! Got all the Dio I need… just find a stygi or two and the extra DNA from the daily… BOOM. one good fuse and I’m there!

9 Likes

For the first time in a long while I’ll be pretty busy making sure I get it every day :rofl:

7 Likes

Amazing how everyone is happy with Stygi.

If this was the CotM at any point last year, everyone would’ve screamed for how Ludia doesn’t pay attention to what the people want :joy:

2 Likes

Actually it’s really good for me too because I can work my way to bumpy-moloch and then go to bumpy lux or light

Awesome! I’m almost at 25 dio, and stygi is my only issue, so this’ll be huge for me. 22 ankymoloch atm

1 Like

Me as well

Actually quite happy we’re getting Stygi for Ankylos Lux! Too bad I have like no Tuoj for Dio lol, might just overlevel Bumpymoloch for the fun of it.

5 Likes

Good for BumpyLux!

3 Likes

looking forward to this one unlike the pvp or alliance awards :stuck_out_tongue: mardi gra anky is brilliant :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like