Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | May 2020 - Monolophosaurus

Hello fellow DPG members,

Starts: May 04, 2020

Ends: June 01, 2020

May brings Spring flowers, and it’s also bringing Monolophosaurus DNA! Collect this creature’s DNA all month long by completing your Daily Missions!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think June’s Creature of the Month will be?!

4 Likes

Why!!!

10 characters

15 Likes

Not the best, but also not the worst. Middle of the road. This will be a nice break for me after all that titanoboa.

6 Likes

Could have been worse

3 Likes

What I am is the exact opposite of excited. I get that there’s people who need this but there’s several that would’ve been MUCH better to get.

4 Likes

Uh, well it could have been better :persevere:

1 Like

I mean thank god that’s it’s not a, you know what it is I can’t even say the name of that dinosaurs

Are you trying to make us say “At least it wasn’t Alanka.”?

3 Likes

Hey Ludia, we said MAMMO, not MONO.

20 Likes

Ah damnit. Should’ve taken the snake today, but too late now.
Next time please announce this sooner so we have a choice. At least next month can’t be much worse… Or… Koolasuchus?

1 Like

Great (I will stay 1 month without daily rewards … I will finally get a little vacation from this game).

1 Like

At least it isn’t Baryonyx again. I’m fine with this since Mono doesn’t spawn near my local at all. Still waiting for Mammoth.

1 Like

Mmmm… I could have sworn this post said it was Blue?

4 Likes

Huge disappointment for May. 4 x Failure: daily missions, championship, arena and allience missions. New record for Ludia. Only good thing is Mammotherium chase ( I just realized that, one good news at least)

7 Likes

Don’t think it is a record but agreed

1 Like

So glad I already collected my Boa today, this is just another garbage month…

2 Likes

Nothing of interest for me here.

If this was pre monostego need would everyone be crying?

1 Like

tenor (13)

6 Likes

I actually don’t mind Mono at all.

2 Likes