Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | November 2020 - Stygimoloch

Hello DPG members!

Starts: November 02, 2020
Ends: December 07, 2020

November is already here. Complete your daily missions to collect the Stygimoloch’s Epic DNA all month. Use its whip-like tail to not only break the bones of its attackers, but also to brush away all the leaves that are now falling to the ground!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think December’s Creature of the Month will be?!

15 Likes

Well, Touramoloch is good at least.

8 Likes

I guess. :woman_shrugging:
pretty good of you’re leveling up tuoramoloch/ paramoloch for raids. (which i am)

10 Likes

Things I see in the wild I don’t need to see in my missions as well :expressionless:

12 Likes

Yeah I think daily creatures should always be some sort of exclusive,

36 Likes

:yawning_face:

11 Likes

Something exclusive would’ve been nice, but honestly, I’m not opposed. Tuoramoloch has been sitting at level 21, 80/100 for ages. I’m quite satisfied with this creature of the month so I can be more useful in my alliance during the week for raids. A level 21 Tuoramoloch can only do so much!

A L4 month is more than enough to grind Stygi dna for Tuora… so yeah, sharing the letdown.

1 Like

Oh so I can do nothing for a month thanks Ludia
:yawning_face:

12 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: characters

4 Likes

Strong dislike. How about something of relevance or exclusiveness OR BOTH??

4 Likes

Complete crap so thanks for that.

I suppose the fact that Toura had its health nerfed for what appeared to be no reason in the last patch has nothing to do with this?

10 Likes

:frowning_face:

3 Likes

Well that’s just useless

4 Likes

Not the best choice

1 Like

Meh. Mixed feelings here. Toura is awesome but other then that, meh.

4 Likes

I’m exactly 13 DNA short from my L30 Tuora… But even if I wouldn’t this is not cool!! :-1: there are so many new cool Epics like Sonora, Acro, Troodon etc., come on Ludia

4 Likes

Toura is OK for raids but need tuo to make it which is not around a lot. My parma is sat at lvl 25 with 5k of dna due to lack of tuo for tura. Rhino or a new epic would be good. This is no incentive to complete daily activities

2 Likes

Well I hope I am not the only one who likes this idea because if so, an avalanche of hatred awaits me. Personally Stygimoloch is phenomenal, as long as something useful can be done with the DNA of the creature of the month is fantastic and more when Tuoramoloch was forgotten before 2.0. Now it is one of the most important tools for raids, and I am more than sure that they put it in for the arrival of Ceramagnus. It will be an epic battle to increase the speed of the group!

Additionally, the Stygimoloch at level 30 is excellent in epic tournaments. :sparkles:

4 Likes