[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | November 2021 - Ankylosaurus

Starts: November 01, 2021
Ends: December 06, 2021

Get heavily armored and use a clubbed tail to defend against the cooling of the temperature. Complete your daily missions to collect the Ankylosaurus’ Epic DNA all month!

Let us know if you’re stoked and what you think December’s Creature of the Month will be?!

JWA_Profile_Ankylosaurus

10 Likes

Seriously, is there a reason why Gryposuchus has never been Creature of the Month, whilst others have been selected multiple times? Did Ludia just forget, or…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m not too bothered about Ankylo unfortunately, now that both Tryko and Dio are kinda bad in the arena (especially the latter). But I’m sure newer players might find this useful.

14 Likes

Yeah why not more valued dinos like the aforementioned Gryposuchus or Woolly Mammoth?

4 Likes

I’m not interested. Oh well

2 Likes

With the amount of creatures they have now, they should give us a choice of 3 to pick from every day we finish our missions.

23 Likes

Boring, would rather have something else :sleepy: give us something exclusive!

7 Likes

Are we stoked for anky ?

I guess the answer for the majority will be no .

8 Likes

It’s whatever, honestly. All of Anky’s hybrids are irrelevant in PvP, so it’s kind of useless. I wish Ludia would stop giving DNA of dinos who serve little to no purpose. Give us valuable exclusive DNA, like Boa, Haast, Woolly Rhino, or even continental exclusives, like Stegoceras or Rinchenia. (Seriously, I would LOVE seeing Rinchenia or Boa as a daily reward.)

12 Likes

Would’ve preferred something else, but I guess it ain’t terrible.

2 Likes

La verdad es decepcionante que nos den un dino de los cuales ambos híbridos son prácticamente INÚTILES en PvP pero seguro leerán todo y seguirán dándonos dinos cómo éste: “inútiles”

Translated From Spanish

"The truth is disappointing that they give us a dino of which both hybrids are practically USELESS in PvP but they will surely read everything and continue to tell us how this one: “useless”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Ankylosaurus makes Rajakylosaurus that makes Diorajasaur that is useful in Unique and Apex raids.

For players still working their way up, there is use for Anky. Diorajasaur isn’t bad in PvP. It’s average. Dio was a staple once upon a time.

If your looking to do raids, Diorajasaur will be of use. I use Diorajasaur at level 22 in the Haast Maximus raid. I use it in Unique raids also.

2 Likes

oh yeah my excitement holds no bounds…i mean…really…its a grandpa dino i know some people need it but …yeah anyway have fun with that time to take a month off

3 Likes

i would rather have 500 arctops dna a day for 30days

5 Likes

December better be Woolly Rhino or Woolly Mammoth

2 Likes

antarctovenator is great tho

i hope the guy on reddit holds some truth and the ankylomolach is coming to existence, time to farm some anky dna

4 Likes

It might be Ankylocodon but what do I know

2 Likes

Super MEH !

2 Likes

Oh good, another month of forcing myself to even bother. How many other, more relevant dinos could have had their first crack at CoM?

1 Like

Great! Now I can take a 5-week break from JWA. Boring rewards from both daily missions and AC.

2 Likes