Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | September 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

September brings the end of Daylight Savings, but worry not, you’ll also have tons of Brachiosaurus DNA to fall back on! As of September 3rd, you’ll be able to collect this titanic herbivore’s DNA all month long by completing your Daily Missions!

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think October’s Creature of the Month will be?!

25 Likes

Brachio will be very good for it’s hybrid. I’m kinda glad it wasn’t Kentro though because i’m away for 2 weeks unable to play the game, so at least I don’t miss out on a months worth of Kentro! Here’s hoping for October!

5 Likes

Excellent. While I could’ve gone with another month of Diplo this is just as nice. Need as much DNA for those tank uniques as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Since I’m 10 dna away from Erlidominus and I’ll be focusing on making Ardonto next, this is the perfect way to prepare for Ardentis.

1 Like

tenor

5 Likes

Yesssssssssssssss!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 months in a row , useless dna for me

1 Like

I have my Brachi at level 18, so this is gonna be very helpful in my DNA stash for whenever I ever get to start on my Ardentismaxima.

Of course, that leaves for me to somehow forage enough Secodonto DNA to even fuse its hybrid all the way to level 20, and then some.

Sigh. Such is the struggle of making Uniques.

1 Like

I’ll be unlocking Geminititan by friday and in the middle of creating Brachio’s unique so this works out for me. Now all i need is a good dose of Quetzals and I’d have completed the current Dinodex!

3 Likes

Nice. Hopefully I can get my maxima to level 25. It’s 23 now.

This is my current resources towards Ardentimaximus: I don’t think I’m going to get there with Ardontosaurus. 39 fuses of Second and 50 fuses of Argenti toward Ardonto. I might be able to get to 20 but won’t have any if much to get a start. Over the month, I’ll definitely have more than enough bronchi for the maximus.

Ardentimaximus%20Components

Another long month.

1 Like

I like this reward its good. However, open daily battle incubator is still a bit much. I’ll have to just miss those days totally not worth 100 dna. Also, 12 battles should be 10. We can do friendlies and towers till we get it. So 12 is not so bad… until you work long, tired, and everyone is asleep.

3 Likes

if 1.9 released, presume allo g2.

if not, whatever. it’s always not what we ask, but what ludia wants to balance anyway.
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not excited about it but cant please everyone

Eh, I’ll go for it.

For October I’d like it to be Kentro (have we had Kentro yet? Can’t even remember, all I know is that I need that one).

1 Like

Not throwing cartwheels but also not that disappointed as I am down to 5 Maxima fuses worth of Brachio :+1:

Meh. Already managed to create maxima and don’t see enough value in leveling it for my team. If 1.9 somehow boosts it then maybe, who knows.