Ludia Forums

[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | September 2020 - Brachiosaurus

Hello DPG members!

Starts: September 07, 2020
Ends: October 05, 2020

Coming through with its long neck this September is the Brachiosaurus! Complete your daily missions to collect this Epic creature’s DNA all month.

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think October’s Creature of the Month will be?!

11 Likes

Is this a joke?

7 Likes

Well, this gives me motivation to Max my Maxi.

1 Like

It’s definitely the number 1 thing I wanted to see

2 Likes

decent reward. i can stock up for when i want to level my max.

1 Like

No pleasing some people…

1 Like

It is a nice rewards but again,
You give us DNA of the most OP creatures too flood the arena with.
Remember when IndoG2 was OP?There was a blue as creature of the month
Can you fix ardentis before doing this?

13 Likes

I wanted Rex :cry:

Sorry mate, I can’t share your pain as I have got a level 30 Tryko ready to go, along with a level 30 Erlidom, but Ardentis, yeah I need a bit of DNA for it, so this is something I am excited for.

1 Like

Ah yes, this will greatly improve my amount of noodles.

I knew it was Brachi! They were giving too much DNA to Brachi and I suspected they would give more … why am I having a Déjà Vu?

6 Likes

Isn’t it exactly the same as last year September? Haha.

I don’t need it but some may. I’m still not pleased by the amount of Maximas that will probably rise after this CotM

5 Likes

Yes, it was the same. Hmmm…

I even checked Sep '19 CotM.

Now compare this to the current one.

Could you come back to the descriptions about every month? They were really cool to read

3 Likes

My fear of maxima has intensified

I’m totally excited… Not. I FIPed Brachi for weeks over weeks to get the dentist to L30 just three weeks ago. Perfect timing. But everything is better than Baryonix :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is all gameplay down during the tournament thing? Cause I can’t play for some reason

I wasn’t the only one who believed that Brachi was the next daily creature…

Wow, you guys really want everyone to have a high level max before the nerf hammer drops huh?

6 Likes