[Creature of the Month] Jurassic World Alive | September 2021 - Acrocanthosaurus

Starts: September 06, 2021
Ends: October 04, 2021

Coming to take a bite out of those back-to-school apples with its sharp teeth this September is the Acrocanthosaurus! Complete your daily missions to collect this Epic creature’s DNA all month.

Let us know if you’re excited and what you think October’s Creature of the Month will be?!

15 Likes

Sounds good to me

Okay cool but why did tournament end 2 hours earlier than usual??? @Ned @E.D

2 Likes

not bad. need more of it.

I need acro. Hopefully you just don’t unexpectedly end acro 5 days early. No one likes it when things aren’t consistent

1 Like

I want eucladoceros for october

2 Likes

Looking forward for Acrocanthosaurus DNA!

2 Likes

Rinchenia for October, or struthi or setgoceras

3 Likes

Well I need more for Acrocanthops, so I’ll happily grind this month.

4 Likes

I’ve been patiently waiting for an exclusive creature of the month for 5 months now. You keep giving us ones that spawn and you’ve already done mission rewards for. We haven’t had anything good since diplo!

5 Likes

@E.D For October I need Edaphosaurus or Baryonyx.

Not bad better than antarctopelta at least. And can make acrocanthops

1 Like

Tinfoil hat time! I predict that in an upcoming update (maybe October or November), Gorgotrebax will be the first Apex removed from the lineup: BUT it will be the first Apex to become fusable. It will use Acrocanthops and Smilodon as ingredients (both at level 25). As such, we’ll need a lot of Acrocanthops, which is why they’re giving us Acrocanthosaurus now.

6 Likes

Ludia looking at this: You might just be on to something here

2 Likes

nice, arcantops would be nice to have

Honestly, it could if they remodeled Acro a bit. It should be larger given its components.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell scale in game, everything with the same model seems to be about the same size (e.g. Argentinosaurus and Diplodocus being the same size).

1 Like

If you do screen shots and place them side by side, you can see their sizes. Gorgo is actually massive compared to every Gorgonopsid, though Acro is the same size as all the others. Its Ludia being lazy, but at least its funny at times.

3 Likes

They could just say that Gorgo grows to become larger because science, doesn’t have to make complete sense :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ew. but i’ll bite. seems plausible.

2 Likes