Ludia Forums

Creature Of The Month

We haven’t had an announcement about the next creature of the month, and the change is happening tomorrow. What do you guys think it’ll be? :eyes:

it may be one of the new creatures, or a component for one of the hybrids. I don’t think they want to tell us what it is incase the update takes all day.

Yeah, you’re probably right, this creature of the month will be the longest yet though; daily missions will span up to 5 weeks total for december! So whatever they’re hiding from us for the creature of the month it’d better be good lol.

Concavenator :joy:

3 Likes

It’s Arambourguania

We’re talking about daily missions.

Ah… ok … surprises are nice I guess

What I hope it is: Darwin, Grypo, Mono, Kentro, Maia, AlloG2

What it probably will be: Concavenator, Baryonyx,

1 Like

i hope it’s not monolophosaurus or kentrosaurus because i already have over 1K dna for them which i can do nothing with at the moment. i would love to have some gryposuchus, allosaurus gen 2, darwinopterus or ouranosaurus or maiasaura though

3 Likes

Didn’t we have Ourano before? I don’t they’ll cycle back and do old ones for awhile, if ever.

I hope it’s Maiasaura

2 Likes

Anything that is useful we already had, but I’m betting on something like Kentro or Raja, maybe Allo Gen 2 or Grypo.

It looks like it’s blue now…

2 Likes

Oh great Blue it is…glad I collected Carbonemys early enough.

they are really pushing the indo g2 this time.

Unless there is an official anouncement Ive missed, this might only be for today and tomorrow. Then it will change with the update. Cant rememeber for sure, but I think this has happened in the past right before an update

I don’t think they’ll already give out thousands of DNA of a new creature. Blue is here to stay.

Confirmed.

Yeah just saw the announcement. Didnt think it would be new creature, just thought maybe the patche could interfere with the swap. But thats clearly not the case

This feels weird… what are the chances of seeing indoraptor g2 getting nerfed 1 month from now.