Ludia Forums

Creature that appears most

Which creature appears the most in your area? In mine is Majungasaur.

Suchomimus. Kill it with fire!

7 Likes

Einiosaur everywhere sadly :frowning:

1 Like

Zone 4 Suchomimus

4 Likes

Velo and diplocaulus for me, constantly

1 Like

Irratior gen2

1 Like

Diplocaulus, Trike g2 and Irri g2.

Irri Gen 2 by far. Every other proximity spawn. I’m tired of darting them but it helps with the Direct Hit alliance missions. The things I do for my alliance :joy:.

2 Likes

For me it was Suchomimus, I swear that thing was like a cockroach in my area!

3 Likes

Zone 1 over here so Majungasaur on every corner. I just keep darting them to scare them away. The last few months it starts working. I start seeing les of them spawn. and more irritator gen 2 who are looking for trouble are appearing.

1 Like

Local area 1, Majung. At work, Local area 3, so Diplo.

Lots of Irritator G2 as well.

1 Like

Used to be Diplocaulus, but lately it’s been Velociraptor and Monolophosaurus Gen 2. Always in the exact same spots…

1 Like

In Area 3: Diplocaulus, … Nundasuchus, … Irri G2, Apatho, Allo, Tarbo, Tricera G2, then Edmonto and Dimetro, Bary and Spino.

From 5 min scents: Sometimes 3x Diplocaulus.
Glad I’m working in area 2 for a bit of variety.

The rest of the area 3 gang: Twice a quarter, except Spinotah and Koola only twice a year if ever.

For me it is Diplocaulus.

I’m so lucky. My home is between zone1 and zone3. So i have endless dna income from majunga and diplocaulus <3

1 Like

Suchomimus, Parasauropholus And Diplocaulus…

GO AWAY!

2 Likes

Seems like area-specific common dinos dominate, followed by dinos from global spawns, followed by the rest of the area-specific dinos.

1 Like

Einiosaur, absolutely sick of it.

1 Like

Sadly it is the useless (for now) Majungasaurus

1 Like

Well, we know for sure if Majung does FINALLY get a hybrid, it’ll be paired with an Unobtainablesaurus, or be completely useless.

4 Likes