Ludia Forums

[Creatures] Jurassic World Alive | GEN 3

GEN 3 creatures are Alive in your Jurassic World!

Jurassic World geneticists often collect and code several different samples of prehistoric creatures in order to produce their clones and hybrids. This produces different strains of DNA which may produce variants in the cloned species. The geneticists refer to these variations in the species as different GENs. Certain species are hypothesized to be variations based on regional adaptations in the initial prehistoric species, and these are referred to as GEN 2s. GEN 3s are a class of variation new to Jurassic World, in which variations in the hybrid ingredients produce multiple successful versions of the same species! Jurassic World’s first GEN 3 creature, the toxic Scorpius rex GEN 3, is now loose and ready to be collected. Watch out for this Unique Superhybrid, and more GEN 3 creatures to come!

49 Likes

Scorpius gen 7 confirmed?

43 Likes

I think so.

plsss change the in-game model of Scorpius gen3, it doesn’t have the horns

11 Likes

So from the sounds of it GEN 3s will all be hybrids? Wonder if this means an Indo/Indom gen 3 might happen down the line

6 Likes

Spino, rex and boa gen 3 please

10 Likes

Oh god… I swear, if indoraptor GEN 3 is trash…

5 Likes

We need a new raptor and rex for indom gen 3 to get indo gen 3

2 Likes

I fell like the next gen 3 would be indominus rex gen 3. Indotaurus uses indom gen 2. They can change indotaurus name to indominus rex gen 3. So indotaurus confirmed to be introduced in the game?

2 Likes

Indeed. Can be. ( i just saw it as a joke… )

I would be: why Ludia why? :frowning:

2 Likes

Nope because then they wouldn’t have named him indotaurus

1 Like

It’s called early concepts. Things can change. I also said they can change the name, not that they will.

Since I’m on my phone, I legit thought this was just a fan made more gen 3 thread, this is certainly an interesting post.

I honestly hope this is the case for these gen 3’s

5 Likes

I think normal animals should get gen 3s as well since many prehistoric animals have members of the same genus that look completely different. Pachyrhinosaurus, Shivatherium, lambeosaurus to name a few

1 Like

wow its very good they add more gen 3, it would be very nice if they add a gen 2 velociraptor and a gen 3

1 Like

Yep tiger raptor for gen 2 and jp3 raptor for gen 3

3 Likes

Please no. Is it really that hard to come up with new original ideas for dinos/hybrids?

22 Likes

For Ludia, yes

4 Likes

So Jam City doesn’t want to spring for the art department? Is that what’s going on here?

2 Likes