Ludia Forums

Creatures Spawning in Sanctuary Can't Dart

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: giga scent creatures spawning inside sanctuary can’t dart them. Sometimes i can barely see them.

Area is was found in: giga scent / sanctuary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open giga scent near a sanctuary
Step 2 - get frustrated
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 1 in four dinos spawning in sanctuary

What type of device are you using: SGS9

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hello Minnow! This is an issue we’re already aware can unfortunately happen. If you could please reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, they can gather extra information to help resolve this.

Thanks!

Spoiler alert: It won’t be resolved. I’ve had this issue since sanctuaries first appeared. Sanctuary appears right on my apartment and spawns always end up right in the middle of the sanctuary where you can’t dart them.

The only workaround is to leave map, go to sanctuary’s list, open a creature where you would FiT…then go back to map and quickly try to dart the spawn before sanctuary loads on the map. That’s literally the only way I know of the to get around this issue. Google won’t resolve the issue either as I’ve repeatedly reported this sanctuary location to no avail.

1 Like

I get them to spawn in sancs all the time and I can dart them by pressing the little aura of the creature

Usually I can do that too but last night no amount of tapping was focusing on the creature.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll have to try. They did ask for more info from them which I have to send yet.