Creatures suggestion: Eugenosuchus and Gigaboasuchus

Rejoice everyone! These two new amphibians are just what you have been waiting for! I really hope Ludia can put these two in JW the game!
Deinosuchus + Edestus = Eugenosuchus
HP: 9625
ATK: 2445
Ferocity: 17449
Rarity: Tournament Hybrid
Coin: 674870/12H
Class: Amphibian
Animation set: Crocodile
Evo 1: Eugeneosuchus means “true origin crocodile.”

Evo 2: The Eugeneosuchus is able to breathe on both land and water, allowing it to safely hunt underwater without drowning!

Evo 3: The Eugenosuchus has 50 teeth that can easily shred it’s prey to pieces!

Evo 4: Despite it being used in it’s creation, the Eugeneosuchus competes with Edestus for territory.

The Gigaboasuchus will be facing a different direction like the carbonemys does, but it’s position will have it’s rear (the back of the creature, as opposed to the front) facing the gate. It also has a unique animation set. This is what I would imagine it’s feeding animation to be: A cow pops out of a dispenser on the ground and starts walking to the water to drink. Then the Gigaboasuchus raises it’s head out of the water and grabs the cow with it’s tail, proceeding to drown the cow as it struggles to break free. Then the Gigaboasuchus kills the cow by biting it’s face (which is censored by a pile of rocks) and eats it offscreen. Then the Gigaboasuchus crawls back to it’s normal position.

Eugenosuchus + Gigantophis DNA = Gigaboasuchus

HP: 16041
ATK: 5577
Ferocity: 33887.4
Class: Amphibian
Rarity: Tournament Super Hybrid
Coin: 2627759/10H
Animation set: Gigaboasuchus

Evo 1: Meaning “Giant boa crocodile,” the Gigaboasuchus can grow up to 75 feet in length!

Evo 2: Gigaboasuchus hunts by stalking it’s prey in the water, and strikes when it’s meal is close to the water!

Evo 3: The multiple snake DNA is what caused the Gigaboasuchus to have a serpentine body, and the Deinosuchus and multiple crocodile DNA gave the superhybrid crocodile-like legs!

Evo 4: Although terrifying up close, the Gigaboasuchus is very friendly and empathetic, only attacking if it feels threatened or is hunting. This is due to the corn snake DNA used in it’s creation.

2 Likes

Eugenosuchus is great as we need amphibians.

2 Likes

Don’t forget it’s superhybrid, Gigaboasuchus. We need that too! (It’s an amphibian.)

1 Like

Very op.

1 Like

Happy Player Noises

1 Like

#JusticeforAmphibians

1 Like

These are two ideas that I like a lot but :+1: I think the game is not yet ready for the Super Hybrid Tournament. :sweat:

1 Like

At least Eugenosuchus is stronger than Gorgosuchus. That’s a plus! :blush:

1 Like

Yes, and in my opinion given the components you could make it reach a ferocity of about 20,000. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really underestimated how powerful tourney hybrids really are :sweat_smile:

1 Like