Creatures suggestion: Torosaurus and Torosuchus

Torosaurus would be a very great tournament creature in JW the game.
Class: Herbivore
Rarity: Tournament
HP: 2500
ATK: 1250
Ferocity: 6500
Coins: 299403/14H

Evo 1: This ceratopsian lived in the Late Cretaceous Period 70 million years ago.

Evo 2: If it’s found that the Torosaurus is actually a full-grown triceratops, then its name would cease to exist! InGen would counter this when they designed and resurrected the torosaurus.

Evo 3: Possessing large openings in it’s frill, torosaurus means “Perforated lizard.”

Evo 4: The spikes and beak of InGen’s torosaurus will grow longer and stronger with age.

Torosaurus + Plesiosuchus = Torosuchus
Class: Herbivore
Rarity: Tournament
HP: 12345
ATK: 3779
Ferocity: 24437.8
Coins: 831847/12H

Evo 1: Torosuchus means “perforated crocodile.”

Evo 2: Because of a genetic error, the torosuchus did not inherit the horns from it’s ancestor, the torosaurus. But don’t be worried! The Torosuchus makes up for this with it’s spiked crest-like frill used for both offense and defense!

Evo 3: The torosuchus is smaller than the torosaurus, weighing at 7,395 to 9,000 pounds, 19 feet in length, and stood 5 to 6 feet tall! However, it is barely able to swim and cannot survive underwater due to it’s bulk.

Evo 4: A fully grown torosuchus will have tougher armor and it’s frill gets bigger and deadlier.

5 Likes

We need some Amphibian Hybrids first and Torosaurus sounds good because it appeared in Jurassic Park Buillder.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good idea @Procoptodon!

1 Like

Yeah as we need more Amphibians at this rate.

2 Likes

A bit too good. This is indoraptor stats. I’d say it should be around 10,000 hp and 3500 atk

2 Likes

You know @Indoraptor08, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea. I’ll balance the stats.

They should also add Carcharadontasaurus form JPB

2 Likes

Yes as it is a celebrity.

1 Like

Like I said on another topic, I think they should add all of the dinosaurs from Jurassic World Evolution. It’s a very good game with a lot of dinosaurs that Jurassic World The Game could use.

1 Like

Everyone who sees this notification, the torosaurus and torosuchus topic has been updated! Check it out to see their evolutions and facts!

1 Like

Please do Varanus Priscus next.

Note: Varanus Priscus is the new name for Megalania.

1 Like

Still way too powerful. It’s just another gorgosuchus, a little upgrade. Something like 7k health and 4.5k-5.5k attack