Ludia Forums

Creatures That I Would Give Flocks To

Flocks are a thing, and because flock creatures are small, I thought hmmm… why dont I make other creatures have this ability?
Some will have 2 or 3 Flocks, with new abilities and stats:

New Flocks

darwin-9
dimorph2
diploca-5
diplocagen2-3
dsung-6
ovilopho-10
ovirap-7
pterov-17
pyro-11
pyrrita-16
rhinchen-12
scaphog-8
secodont-13
stegoceras-14
troodo-15
velo-4

I think most of the existing stuff is fine, I’d rather make flocks from something entirely new to the game.

8 Likes

I’m thinking some aquatics could use this mechanic to represent schools of things.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t give any flocks to any other creature except dimo, and all the other pterosaurs with that type of animation. The whole bleeder line isn’t great, and since Vexus got a sizable nerf not too long ago I can see a buff making it w flocks creature. Dinosaurs like Dimodatylus have always been depicted in groups, especially in all the Jurassic World Movies. So it would make sense to make them flocks creatures.

1 Like

Microraptors and my namesake would both be good candidates for “flock creatures.”

4 Likes

My flock creature

3 Likes

I would love to see Pyroraptor as a flock!! A bunch of tiny raptors running at Triceratops and Stegosaurs would be sooo cute! Especially since the pyroraptor was actually smaller than the velociraptor. (Correct me if I am wrong)

1 Like

It would be nice indeed.

1 Like

Ludia won’t change old creatures into flocks otherwise they would have made them flocks in the first place. Besides most members of these classes have pretty big members

1 Like

Maybe early homonids and apes in the future as well.

It probably won’t happen. Ludia never has reworked creatures into different animations. The only things they do with reworks are stats or moves. Besides the raptor family has two pretty big members with utharaptor and Dakotaraptor so i can’t see pyroraptor becoming a flock creature

However microraptor, archaopteryx etc will probably be flocks

Archeopteryx