Ludia Forums

Creatures that need unlocks

Hi I have messaged Ludia about unlocks for creatures that I believe deserve an unlock

4 Likes

I don’t mind any feedback

Rajasaurus deserves to be on the list

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury Yes he does I did forget to put him in but I do agree with that

1 Like

However; don’t have high hopes — they might not give those unlocks, not anytime soon at least. Be prepared for not having those events.

Train yourself to never expect anything good out of the game, and that’s when the slightest convenience in the game makes you feel blissful.

1 Like

hmm… you are right

1 Like

Ya I’m prepared but it would be nice to have those unlocks

1 Like

Sure! I’m totally with you in the need for more unlocks. Just that, I also once had high hopes.

2 Likes

I have high hopes too but I also know that it may not happen and I am prepared for those unlocks not to happen

1 Like

I dont know why they dont give us the unlocks they know the majority of the playerbase is mad about it. Kind of sad when you think about it.

2 Likes

One reason could be that they’re more inclined towards JWA, I occasionally drop by the Alive Forum and the players have a hundred times more disappointing issues than The Game ever has, moreover it’s a real PvP game which takes more effort to manage.

They might not really give as much attention to The Game as they once did back in the old days.

2 Likes

I still dont see whats hard about giving us the unlocks. Its literally the only thing we are asking for at this point just saying.

4 Likes

@Ayex13 exactly

I am definitely on your side of this argument, but what I feel is that they might not give in a lot of effort to The Game as stated in my previous post.

Again, I am all for the other unlock events.

2 Likes

I just hope they give us useful tournament unlocks to make up for the recent cots.

1 Like

Yes. A good list would be Troodon, Lythronax, Gorgosaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, etc.

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury YES!!!

1 Like

So, I’m going to guess everyone here started playing after Nov '19. (I’m Jan '20.)

While all of these unlocks would be nice, they aren’t need to progress through the game. It just takes longer and you have to use other dinos at times.

Sure, it would be nice to get to play with all of the dinos instead of about 1/2.

Until this issue impacts the bottom line, it won’t change/change back.

As for tournament unlocks, you may have to wait a year + for it. That is just part of this game.

Sorry folks.

3 Likes

I fully understand with tourneys, just dont with battle stage unlocks, what’s the point in replacing battle stages with dna? Makes no sense played the game in 15 and every new level was a new creature unlock, it’s how it should be.

This new style of gameplay with barely any battle stage unlocks and repetitive event unlocks is just gonna hurt ludia in the long run, not everyone has the patience that I’ve got.

Sometimes I really wonder where they get these people … 'oh I know what’s a good idea!.. no

2 Likes

Remember, Ludia is catering to the people who pay money. Not the free-ium players.

And yes, the people who pay will pay for all of them.

5 Likes