Ludia Forums

Creatures that should be Nerfed or Remade

Triceratops needs a huge huge buff. That’s why it’s an Iconic dinosaur. Needs Armour piercing rampage instead of G. Stunning strike and 4500 health to prove Triceratops’ dangerous edge and Stegosaurus should have decelerating rampage and superior vulnerability so both iconic creatures will be put to some good use.

And Triceratops needs a huge buff. Because she is iconic she needs to be put in ALOT of good use. Hear me out!!!

I could give it distraction and speed resistance don’t you think
I also buffed stegosaurus too

Dude, rixis is NOT ok. on my alternate account, i run a level 15 rixis and it consistently takes down 18+ legendaries, including fierce.

3 Likes

agreed, my 21 unboosted rixis has demolished uniques and other teams. She needs a slight nerf

2 Likes

These are the creatures I remember now that need nerf:
-Indominus rex
-Monolometrodon
-Sarcorixis
and buff:
-Indoraptor
-Monomimus
-poukandactylus
-Dracoceratosaurus
this is just my opinion

not sure about indom but everything else seems good
I just don’t know if indom needs a nerf or not

3 Likes

oh and spinosaurus, he needs more health, he is one of the most powerful creatures in the jurassic park universe

To be honest, indom only really counters the resilients that don’t have rs. He’s more of a cunning counter than anything.

1 Like

His just a wierd one, any none percise cunning generaly won’t distract it enough to not die from a rampage, if it does not have dodge. And then reslients with sheild and RS wich is basicly every resilient do somewhat well agains it, or not well just kinda wierd

1 Like

I’m knew why is everyone saying mono is bad can someone explain I’m confused?

mono is just a tad bit too powerful for its rarity and ingredients and difficult to counter with or without boosts and is basically a mini magna but with more bulk

I will just remove the rend resistant then indom will be fine

Indom I think is just too good at killing everything, make it wild card and vulnerable to shields, still usable but toned down

What do u mean pouka has the worst base stat for a unique in the game

1 Like

they said it needs a buff

1 Like

Oh i thought it was nerfed

1 Like

Yea I missed that at first too lol

1 Like

I disagree, I do think it’s more of a wild card than a fierce, and I will admit, indom would be cool with cunning move or two, but it isn’t very good at killing everything. Relying on dodge is not a good strategy. (Especially if rng hates you, like me.) But as I was saying, indom is a better fierce and cunning killer, which is a flaw in Ludia’s design of resilients. Like 80% resilients have a way to deal with indom’s cloak whether it be precision or resilient.

1 Like

Yeah…Indom is dumb.

1 Like

Powerful in the right hands, yes, but still dumb.

1 Like