Ludia Forums

Creatures you want to get buffs

Tuoramoloch. Give it a 1x decelerating counter attack or a counter that destroys shields. Or get rid of counter attack and give it swap in stun and buff its damage. Or buff its damage. Just buff it somehow please it desperately needs more to be decent.

6 Likes

There’s not any exact creature in mind, but they should buff Swap in Stun to be 100 percent. Swap in Dodge is 100 percent, even though it only blocks 66 percent damage, Swap in Rampage works without a drawback so why does Swap in Stun have to be so weak? A 100 percent chance to Stun could be used as a way to cheese DoT maybe, but the only one I can see taking full advantage of it is Edmontoguanodon.

3 Likes

No DS to Indom. Agree on Speed Buff though.

3 Likes

I didn’t include touram on my list because I forgot it even exists lol

Badly needs an overhaul

2 Likes

Don’t you dare Nerf my procerathomimus or utasino

Magna,?? Ha a hahahaha! It can handle way to many dinos in this meta. Doesn’t need buff unless you want an unbalance again in the meta…

Let’s buff the forgotten Touramoloch.

2 Likes

One of the hardest to level up to team level. She needs some reworks on her kit. 1. Change APS to DSI (inherit from Dimetrodon); and 2. Change Ferocious Strike to Ferocious Impact (inherit from Postosuchus).

2 Likes

I would not get rid of Grypolyth’s long protection. It is super useful. If anything, give it swap in ferocity

1 Like

This is a really weird moveset for Stgydaryx and I made it in a rework post. Made a few moves up myself

Health 4650
Damage 1100
Speed 128
Armour 0%
Critical 5%

Superiority Strike

Rampage

Wounding invincibilty (priority 100% shield for 1 turn. If this shield is shattered or nulifed by your opponent, DoT 0.25 of targets max health for 3 turns. Cooldown 3)

Swoop and Stun (Priority. 100% chance to stun for 1 turn. DoT 0.2 of targets max health for 3 turns. Automatic swap. Cooldown 2 delay 1)

Swap in invincibility

This will NEVER happen, but I think it’s quite cool

2 Likes

@Tuophysis You misread my comment.I also want long Protection,but most of the time i don’t have the time to deploy it.So i swap in Grypo with Long Protection.And in his ability slot i put Ferocious Strike that will benefit and his rendering counter attack.

2 Likes

I read many comments about improving Tenontorex and I don’t see it very understandable. Tenontorex is the only “unique” that has no epic component and two of its three components are the easiest to obtain dinposaurs. In logic it should be one of the worst unique of the game and, nevertheless, it is in a middle zone and is even considered a Tyrant (although surely it is the worst of the Tyrant).

-Please buff Maxima
-Please buff grypolith
-Please buff the 2x unique birds
-Please buff all “ready to crush” ability
-Please buff evasive to dodge 3/4 damage (75%) rather than just dodge 2/3 (66%) that we have currently.
-Please buff “vulnerabilty”.

3 Likes

May consider adding 1 extra speed on it. That encourages players rely less on thor will help improve battle quality. Not going to make it whole different but people need to convince themselves on putting this dino back to their deck. Being able to outspeed thor is a solid reason

4 Likes

By that logic Dracoceratops should be one of the worst legendaries, yet it’s high Tyrant next to Thor. Also, not everyone has park spawns to gather sufficient Tenontosaurus. I’m lucky enough to have a park near me though. The crit nerf is what caused Tenontorex to lose potential.

4 Likes

That would make it more viable too.

1 Like

It has become a bit underwhelming for how hard it is to obtain. I tested in friendlies and that’s my conclusion. I’d say 3400 HP is a fair buff and would not make it as OP as before.

1 Like

Agree.

Overall with the vulnerability buff.
No dino has it above epic.

1 Like

Tuoramoloch was completely forgotten about last patch. They all think Tuo is fine. Its not!!! Even Dioraj got a total overhaul. Its not fair Tuoramoloch should be given some true love.

1 Like

Came here to say Carnotarkus! Love that spiky cow…

I still want Sauropods to get more love, too. Couldn’t tell you the last time I used one unironically…

4 Likes

Maybe a kit overhaul getting ss, distracting impact, greater stunning rampage and regenerate and run? Or even instant charge. There are a lot of possibilities.

1 Like