Ludia Forums

Credit for PvP Kills Showing up VERY Late

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I just played my 1st PvP battle of the day. I already had 1 kill on the board left over from yesterday’s last battle (and therefore only needed 9 kills to earn a new battle incubator). The PvP combat worked without a hitch and I managed to win the match, killing 3 of my opponent’s dinos vs. losing only 2 of mine. When the match ended, I was immediately taken back to the default PvP page – I was not rewarded an incubator of any kind, and the “Defeat 10 creatures” indicator remained at just 1. I changed to another app and then came back, then turned my phone off and back on, but the 3 new kills were not credited. Slightly over 5 minutes afterwards, I again changed to another app for a moment and then went back into JWA and suddenly my 3 kills were credited and a new 15 minute incubator showed up. I’ve never seen a delay like this one, and in fact had just logged into the forum to report not getting any credit at all for the PvP victory when the results of the last battle were credited to me.

Area is was found in: Aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Fight normal PvP battle
Step 2 - Win the battle 3:2
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: First time that I remember

What type of device are you using: iPhone SE2020 running iOS 14.4.2

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I had to kill 12 dinos today to get my 10 take downs so something is off