Ludia Forums

Crickets in my phone

There is some audio sound effect that keeps bugging out and getting caught in a permanant sound loop, forcing me to re-start this app at least 6 times a day.

It sounds like crickets chirping and it happens all the time. Its not a phone issue, its a game issue as this happens on 3 different phones I have tried.

Anyone else hear crickets?

1 Like

its the background noices from when you are browsing your dinos (to evolve create etc. when you are on the dino screen.) and it is a bug. can you turn your post into a bug report?

I hear crickets in regards to responses when the bugs will be fixed

2 Likes

Hey GorillaGlue, could you try going into the in-game Settings menu and disabling the SFX and Music setting and then re-enabling them both? If you’re still having issues after doing that, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team could investigate further.

1 Like

Right on Ned I will give that a try.

did a moderator just withdrawed their own reply?

Yeah that was odd, looks to be back now though. And hey thats not a mod, thats an actual game dev, rare!

how do you differentiate

Mods just police the forums here, they dont work on the game like devs do.

no i mean how do you differentiate them on the forum? is it the color of the bean in their profile pic?

Oh right on. Devs have a support title mods have a moderator title, at least I think thats how it works.

i think the bean might be the answer. i have seen blue yellow and red yet. blue is support red is mods. i wonder what yellow is

edit: yellow is the community manager

Right on good to know.

I juat always went by the title next ro thier name. For example, Ned has a support title next to his name, Sarahs title says moderator

That used to always happen to me when I played at McDonald’s. Never anywhere else. So weird.

I guess your phone is infested with bugs like the JWA :wink: lol jk

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: nuuuu