Ludia Forums

Crisis Lines and Resources

Well said and shared. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It’s sweet and kind that you add this here. It’s always a good idea to keep those numbers around. Thanks!

9 Likes

@J.C, the information provided is welcomed and hopefully will be of use to those who would benefit from it. It appears that this post is for the northern portions of North America. For those in other areas of the globe, is similar information available that would be local to that area? If not can that be reasonably done?

3 Likes

Wow the amount of respect for your company has just gone up from me.

9 Likes

Hey PaulJWA-NB, this is why we included a link to a website that has already accumulated international numbers. They index these numbers and resources by country so our global community has somewhere to turn, not just people in North America.

8 Likes

Thanks, I missed that.

1 Like

I completely agree. I already felt like they’ve done a good job of community support, but now its like… well lets just say I’ll be playing these games for a while.

3 Likes

wow…been in game forums for years…literally, this is the first time i’ve seen this issue addressed in a game forum…but, especially with young players, these are very real issues, and I applaud the mods for addressing it so clearly.

5 Likes

Well said but should be global as I’m in the uk exeter england and we have so many playing this game to that have issues all over the world but well done n thank u for supporting ur fellow americans canadanians etc etc xx

4 Likes

Add the uk numbers in as well

2 Likes

@Kristen_Jackson_Roe @Ashton_Wills there are international numbers listed, we didn’t want to alienate anyone who needs help.

International Hotlines : Links to suicide crisis numbers from all over the world by Country

3 Likes

Im impressed the Ludia teams care this much for its players. Its very refreshing to see this kindness :slight_smile:

5 Likes

• United States—National Suicide Prevention Lifeline—1 (800) 273-8255
• United Kingdom—Samaritans Helpline—08457 90 90 90
• European Union—Suicide Prevention Lifeline and Veterans Crisis Line—00800-1273-TALK (8255)

Here are some more numbers that may be useful to some. Reach out! Get help! Thank you Ludia for caring about your people❤

3 Likes

I have had several threaten their own lifes good to know thanks

2 Likes

Thanks you the numbers are very useful much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the useful number.

1 Like

First time using this resource and this was nice to see prioritized. Thank you.

2 Likes

I have never before seen this sort of much-needed resource on a game forum. Kudos to the team!

1 Like

I sure hope this info came from the heart :heart:, and not because your legal department said you had to after reading your monetization plans. Knowing full well that if someone already suffering from depression and/or addiction gets hooked they’ll be needing these numbers. Oh well, even if you’re just CYA’s, at least it’s handy to those who might need it.

Definitely from the heart. I’ve worked moderation for a very long time so I made sure this was included with the launch of the forums back in February 2018.