Ludia Forums

Crisis Lines and Resources

I have had several threaten their own lifes good to know thanks

3 Likes

Thanks you the numbers are very useful much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the useful number.

1 Like

First time using this resource and this was nice to see prioritized. Thank you.

3 Likes

I have never before seen this sort of much-needed resource on a game forum. Kudos to the team!

1 Like

I sure hope this info came from the heart :heart:, and not because your legal department said you had to after reading your monetization plans. Knowing full well that if someone already suffering from depression and/or addiction gets hooked they’ll be needing these numbers. Oh well, even if you’re just CYA’s, at least it’s handy to those who might need it.

3 Likes

Definitely from the heart. I’ve worked moderation for a very long time so I made sure this was included with the launch of the forums back in February 2018.

8 Likes

Thanks for trying to help. Personally, none of this relates to me, but thanks for trying to help make a better community.

3 Likes

Thank you for the contact numbers.

Muito bom todo esse sistema do fórum!
A equipe está de parabéns!

Translated From Portuguese:

Very good all this forum system!
The team is to be congratulated!

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

3 Likes

Thank you for your post. I have been in the hospital recently. This was the worst yet. What stopped me was making a promise that I would talk to someone first.I keep my promises. To the point that in so doing so I suffered. All I can say is reach out to someone and talk if you can’t to family or friends then use the numbers provided. The feeling and thought are not true! Please believe me. As much pain as I went through It isn’t worth your life!

Please remember, that life is a surprise. Don’t give up, because you can just become the richest man or anything can happen to you right this moment. Let life end when it’s done with surprises.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Ty for all the information

What about Brazil?

Can it be used for India

@Manoel_Trindade @Abs_SAURUS

The international hotlines have numbers listed by countries, both Brazil and India are listed there.

International Hotlines : Links to suicide crisis numbers from all over the world by Country

1 Like