Ludia Forums

Criteria for Mini-Boss?

Hey all!
I got the duty „defeat 7 Mini-Bosses anywhere“ and I played two repeatable quests and one exploration (level 21 in Hooligan Timberlands) and after that I were at 3/7 Mini-Bosses.
And there is my question: level 21 contained 3 Skullcrowns and 1 Torch and I‘m very sure that Torch was counted as Mini-Boss (if not there might be a bug that Mini-Bosses from exploration are not counted?). But the Skullcrowns were not counted, even though they had (what I call it) a „big spirit bar“. I thought that I recognize Mini-Bosses through this bar but that seems not to be true or there are several stages of the „bigness“ of the spirit bar. So how do I know which dragon is a Mini-Boss?

Hey Bee, our FAQ here might help:

If you have any concerns regarding the duty tracking, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

There is on criteria how to differentiate between elite and mini-boss dragons … I thought a mini boss had a longer health (and spirit) bar but that is obviously wrong as the Skullcrowns in level 21 all had long health bars (and spirit bars of course).

I dont believe the game counts every dragon with spirit as a mini boss which is what you implied with that link

For sure, if the bar is short (3 tiles long) and contains health and spirit it‘s just a normal dragon. But I‘m talking about dragons with a long bar (at least 5 tiles long).

Before a battle, the middle dragon that is displayed on the menu where you adjust your team would be the “mini-boss”. :smiley: It can also be a “Boss” as well. I hope that helps!

1 Like

Okay, so other dragons with long health bars are just normal dragons that are easier to hit! Thanks!

And I have to correct myself, the bars are not 5 tiles long but longer than „normal“ ones, here is a picture with Axewing the Second Mini-Bosses that have a longer health bar: