Cruel Creature / Epic Tower Glitch

Just was playing the epic tower and after I killed the third animal I lost. How come

8 Likes

I second this. Defeated the third creature and it resulted in a loss. Paid 200 dinobucks and tried it again with the same result.

5 Likes

Same. 3-0 win was a loss.

5 Likes

Ahaha , ”cruel creature strike” i’m gonna have to agree, defeated the tower aswell and it gave me a loss :scream::joy:image

6 Likes

Same glitch happened to me, after the Indom went down

I’ll save the 200 cash until it’s fixed

5 Likes

Same here beat it twice both loses.

4 Likes

@Ned, join us

3 Likes

Yeah I had this too, payed 200 and lost again…

4 Likes

But for u its the most important thing to give us ridiculous expensive and bad „offers“, yeah, awesome priorities.

4 Likes

Why? I paid 200

4 Likes

Yup. Same. Is it a surprise anymore this happens?

4 Likes

I mean mby if ludia acctually kept those good realistic offers in the store like they had a few days ago, stuff people could see themselves buying, then they could afford to pay their employees , thus making them more motivated to do a good job?:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Same here, very frustrated, lost cash too!

2 Likes

Same for me. What’s going on with this company. Just fix the game

Ludia shared another joke
Today the epic strike is broke
And yesterday’s was broken too
Well, Ludia did what Ludia do

Ludia made another mess
Another strike, and more distress
Sometimes we win, but still we lose
Well, Ludia did what Ludia do

Ludia like the forum full
Talking about tricks that Ludia pull
At Halloween the ghosts say boo
Because Ludia did what Ludia do.

17 Likes

Same problem. Was really surprised to hear the defeat music. Please reset so we don’t have to spend the cash to try again.

3 Likes

Yup. Me too. I thought I missed something so I paid the 200 to go again and this time I recorded it and sure enough, I lost again, even though I took down three of the four creatures.

3 Likes

Yep, got a member of our alliance reporting the same thing.

As I said yesterday when we had issues with the Acro strike - to err is human to mess up this badly is To Ludia!

What could possibly go wrong tomorrow!!??!!

10 Likes

Killed 3 dinos without losing one and was DEFEATED. Not gonna waste 200 on a busted strike. LUDIA needs to fix their latest mistake and RESET the strike towers!!

5 Likes

Me too. I defeated the opponent 3x0 and it says i had lost.

3 Likes