Moves:
Pinning Strike
Short Defense
Cleansing Impact

Counter Attack

So what do you think?

1 Like

Hey,

I‘d love to see her in the game. But I‘d love to have her as an epic cuz her design is pretty unique and characteristic.

I think she‘s a bit weak with those stats. I‘d buff atk and make her faster and I‘d give her ferocious impact or something like this.

Also, it would be awesome to use her for a hybrid. For a community challenge I created the two-headed Cryotitan, that contains Cryolophosaurus DNA. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just wanna say, those drawings are AMAZING

3 Likes

I love your drawings. :blush:

When I was visiting the museum last month, I saw someone with their sketchpad drawing the fossils. It inspired me to want to do the same. So this is one of my goals.

Have any recommendations on how to start?

3 Likes

I would love to see Cryolophosaurus in the game. Back in June, I saw an exhibit on Antarctic dinosaurs and Cryolophosaurus was one of the dinosaurs on exhibition. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ouuuu…I just thought of something. Winter is coming…Cryolophosaurus would definitely fit the theme. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank u very much, @MyFishDrowned and @QueenRexy, I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I think there are so many amazing dinosaurs that should be introduced into the game instead of those mammals.

Would love to see creatures like Giganotosaurus, Troodon, Cryolophosaurus, Mikroraptor, Tyrannotitan, etc. But it seems that Ludia prefers to introduce mammals. Great. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

GermanRaptor Nice Art Work, man

2 Likes

I love those dinosaurs and the drawings are great!

2 Likes

My Cryolophosaurus version:

Rarity: Rare
Hp: 3600
Dmg: 950
Speed: 112
Armor: 0%
Critical: 5%

-Pinning Strike
-Short Defense
-Cleansing Impact

Armor Piercing Counter