Cunning Rampage not cleansing bleed

Cunning strike and impact worked for me

Yeah I noticed this in a battle today and came to report it. Hope they resolve the issue soon

1 Like

same problem

Ya, it’s understandable if they’re modifying the ability. But makes no sense, if it has nothing to do with the update.

1 Like

Any word on this one @Ned? It’s affecting gameplay drastically.

@Somedinoguy. I don’t have an update from our team on this yet but I’ll give our team another poke on this to see if I can get more info!

Currently, our team is looking into the affected Cunning abilities.

3 Likes

Healing abilities also do not cleanse bleed at all

My Grypo just healed and it cleansed bleed. Was yours a rally heal?

It’s probably not a bug, but a deliberate change they introduced too early. Prepare yourselves for this to be introduced intentionally in 2.16.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it. “We’ve discovered vulnerability was playing too large a role…” and they’ll change it to 1.25x and then not allow bleed to be cleansed to shift the meta. If so, that’s all fine and dandy but something that NEEDS to be in the patch notes.

Their versioning/pipeline process is abysmal and we keep getting these partially completed updates which is really aggravating. May as well take 3-5 days off after each one to let them fix the things that should have been caught in production.

2 Likes

Today, my Refrenantem’s Cunning Rampage didn’t cleanse him of bleeding either. On the other hand, Cunning Strike does, so I think that’s a bug.

Alert Instant Group Heal

Which creature has that? I’m not seeing it:

Random moves with random descriptions? At least it would be impossible for us to spot the bugs.

1 Like

Here is an update from our team: [News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.15 Known Issues

2 Likes

Yep can confirm this is an issue with all creatures that have CR. Scorpy, Ref, etc.

@Breona was just checking in to see where Ludia was at with fixing the cunning rampage. Unfortunately this bug is effecting this tournament badly, and I hope this problem can be resolved before the weekend is over. We are unable to counter the new thyla hybrid, the main counters need a bleed cleanse with CR and because it’s broken we are unable to do so. It’s one thing to have it broken in the arena setting, it’s a completely different matter when one creature dominates tournaments which alliances rely on for rewards and to keep their members feeling like they are able to get the rewards they worked so very hard for. This will frustrate many members of alliances due to the fact that it will make this tournament more relient on RNG due to creatures not working properly. We already had a few tough weekends in which rng played a major factor in tournaments, and I want to make sure this issue is resolved as soon as possible to prevent further frustrations with alliance members. Thanks so much! Really appreciate the help.

It seems to only be effecting cunning rampage, I think it’s a bug

I don’t think so because cunning Impact cleanses for some reason :man_shrugging:
I

1 Like

This still not being fixed is only pushing maybe even proving the notion that Ludia doesn’t care about the customer base. It has caused many issues that has disrupted the meta and causes losses that creates an imbalance in the game…