Currently Raids are very underwhelming for me. That is, when I manage to get into one. I’ll just list my issues with it.
- Constantly get Raid lobby is full when I get invited.
- When I get the first invite after logging in I then get the option to select my Google account and when I do it just takes me back to the game and not into the Raid lobby.
- After getting invited and finally getting into a lobby there is no option to communicate any plans, all you can see is what creature others have picked.
- Communication is forced out of the game on to something like Discord for a co-ordinated plan, and therefore playing with randomly added friends is going to be painful with no ability to communicate on-the-go.
- After getting into a Raid lobby finally I spend ages and ages and ages waiting for the lobby to fill, and every. single. time. it does not and the lobby leader starts the battle with only 2 of us, we’re doomed to fail before we start.
- The fact that the lobby never fills when I finally get into it convinces me that the “lobby is full” message I get 9 out of 10 times is a bug, and lets face it we knew there’d be new bugs.
I know it’s only the first day since 2.0, but I’m extremely underwhelmed by Raids.