Custom Creature Suggestion Competition

Only 1 hour left to put in your submissions!

Submission time is up! If you post a creature to join, it will not count, for now…

When will we get the Results?

The competition will start tomorrow when the results of which 3 apex’s will join. The vote will end tomorrow at 10:00 AM.

Is it at 10 AM EST?

Yes (10 characters)

1 Like

This competition isn’t based on stats, it’s how much people like the creature.

1 Like

Have to change the competition to 11:17 AM EST due to school, But the voting results are in. The 3 Apex’s that will join are:
Mortem Rex
Gorgotrebax
Refrenantem.

The competition will start soon, just have to deal with school first, lunch is next so I will have time.

The competition has started! There are 2 teams of 12.

Team Lux:
Mortem Rex
Gagantitan
Refrenantem
Titanolex
Maximaraptor
Gitrogon
Eoprimus
Stegobehemoth
Megatelodon
Aatank Samrat
Gustavosuchus
Lathraia

Team Magnus:
Ultimagigantus
Pteraultra
Gorgotrebax
Terrodon
Ankylo Interitus
Ultimaraptor
Alpha Baryonyx
Thanitforos
Draconagon
Kooladominicus
Behemotitan
Ultimasaurus.

The first challenge is to kill as many herbivores as possible. The team with the lowest number of herbivores killed is up for elimination. Go!

“A couple hours later”

Times up! And the winner is …. Team Lux! Which means that Team Magnus is up for elimination.

Elimination: Team Magnus
  • Pteraultra
  • Ultimagigantus
  • Terrodon
  • Draconagon
  • Kooladominicus
  • Alpha Baryonyx
  • Gorgotrebax
  • Thantiforos
  • Behemotitan
  • Ankylo Interitus
  • Ultimasaurus
  • Ultimaraptor

0 voters

Vote for which Apex you want to be eliminated, whoever gets the most votes will be eliminated! Voting ends on September 21st and 12:00 PM EST.

Creatures are credited to: Me, @HolyPoly1026, @JeffTheDodo, @MASTER_REX, @Aadithya_Arun , @Altithorax_Perotorum, @Cheeseeater, and @StygidaryxFan. Thank you for your submissions.

One more thing: This isn’t based on stats or moves, it’s based on which one you like or dislike the most.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Behemotitan is has the most votes so far, but that could change in a couple of days, your vote still counts until Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST.

Your welcome, thanks for the mention

1 Like

I hope mine does well, i think its pretty cool

Question: What should the next challenge be because I can’t think of anything

Random 1v1 each one and see which team has most wins against each other, i havent checked stats so I dont know if it is one sided or not but just an idea

2 Likes

Randomize 3 creatures, and we have to make a hybrid and superhybrid using those creatures. The winner would of course be determined by a vote to see who’s hybrids are liked the most. Use the website Jurassic World Alive RNG on Google to randomize the creatures.

1 Like

Thats a bit much i’d say

I’m sorry, there are no more submissions.