Custom creatures for 2.18!

Very interesting. I have my own version of Indominus Rex Gen 3. I’ll upload it when I get the chance.

Ok,good to know

Maybe this thing?
Screenshot_20220618-222938_Chrome

An awesome Spinosaur/Velociraptor hybrid :star_struck:

1 Like

Minimal speed up strike should be cautious strike!

I love it! However, the attack could be a bit lower, because Mortem Rex should be able to kill it, because Fierce is supposed to kill Resilient.

I never thought about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

However, minimal speed up strike buffs the speed for 3 turns, cautious strike only does it for one. I could make a custom ability and call it “Evasive Speedup Strike”, if that works for you. :grinning:

…and it attacks precisely!

Also, it would just be a resilient creature. Just because it has one distraction ability doesn’t make it Part Cunning. The only reason Parasauthops is a Cunning+Resilient is because it has resistances that counter Cunning+Fierce opponents. That helps balance it off.

Perhaps Group Distraction could be Group Taunting Shields Strike or something like that. The higher rarity stegosaurs have at least one shield move. It gots with the meta.

*It goes with the meta.

Here we go!

I changed Evasive Stance to instant distraction because Evasive Speedup Strike made it obsolete.

2 Likes

Here u go
Screenshot_20220619-183117_Chrome

Alright, ONE MORE ADJUSTMENT!

Instant Distraction is now LONG INSTANT DISTRACTION! REXY’S GOING DOWN!!!

3 Likes

I tried making it based a little bit on the old kentro

I can see that now. It’s a pretty well done job!

Say, what did you think about my Procerinosaurus? It’s by far my most “big-brain” hybrid!