Custom hybrid Creatures Competition

This is a contest where I will pick one in game creature every week, and u guys make a hybrid for it, there will be a poll every Week for who wins

Round 1 starts: Now
Round 1 ends and poll1 starts : Sunday 10th July
Poll 1 Ends: when poll 2 starts

First creature is scutophicyon

4 Likes

Also u can make up to 3 hybrids for the following creature

1 Like

JWAScutocaulus

5 Likes

3 Likes

Gryphicyon: its not actually confirmed what it is yet

Screenshot 2022-07-02 9.45.43 PM

4 Likes

Scutophitops
download (99)

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220703-114148_Chrome

3 Likes

Spinotasuchus + the new legendary trootyrannus hybrid = the new apex mega hybrid called… the spinotasuchtyrannus mega hybrid. Animations, indominus rex or spinosaurus, one of it’s newer combined abilities is this one, critical impact + instant fierce devouring rampage = critical instant fierce rampaging impact.
Indoraptor gen 2 + the new epic giganotosaurus = the new unique mega hybrid called… the new indogiganus mega hybrid.
The new epic asset 87 the bew jurassic world camp cretaceous spinosaurus + the legendary indominus rex = the new unique super hybrid called… the spinodominus, and the new spinodominus super hybrid + the unique smilonemys hybrid = the new mega hybrid apex called… the spinodomeys mega hybrid theropod bigger and longer forearmed carnivore dinosaur.
And the epic erlikogamma hybrid + the new epic saurophaganax would have the same model and design of him would be like the one from dinosaur king and one of his newer abilities can would his dinosaur or creature opponents for three turns, can break shields and bypass armor and his animations would have the indominus rex animations = the new unique omnivore theropod super hybrid carnivore dinosaur called… the erlikogammanax or the saurophagangamma + the new legendary non hybrid but still, angel the fully grown adult version spinoceratops = the new four long ginormous clawed mega hybrid omnivore dinosaur called… the spinoceraggamanax or the sourophaganginoceratops mega hybrid that would have 20% of some strong armor and defense and would have the animations of the scorpios rex or indominus rex or the spinonyx and would have a newer unique mixed colored feathered body.

This is not scutophicyon hybrids

But this is custom hybrids compilation.

He said only make a hybrid out of Scutophicyon

Scutankylophicyon

3 Likes

5 Likes

oops, scutyphicon…
Okay…

2 Likes

could you apply for stegoceras in the second round?

Picture of Bajadophicyon

6 Likes

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, but @Billiam221, you took my first idea, so I just switched the silhouette and the other ingredient.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

I mean you’ll have to see

1 Like