Custom Hybrid I Designed

Both of these old dinosuars haven’t been updated in a while, and wouldnt hurt to try to add a new hybrid to the collection. Thus the reason I designed a custom hybrid called the Suchosuchos. It’s a hybrid between the Suchomimus and the Sarcosuchus, I made a visual aid for the design.
20220609_141541
As you can see, the hybrid has the body of the and claws of the suchomimus, the tail and long crocodilian snoot of the sarcosuchus. Its attacks could be a mix between the two, theres a few possibilities, but the selection I made seemed the most reasonable. I would be amazed if this was seen by the developers, even considered in the actual game.

Fierce Strike

Lethal Wound: Cooldown 1

Impact: Cooldown 2

Don’t “Suchus” and “Sucho” mean crocodile in Latin? This thing’s name is essentially just “Crocodile Crocodile” in Latin, which sounds quite dumb…

10 Likes

I think Sarcomimus fits better as a name. The creature also needs 4 active abilities as all rare hybrids do. Maybe a moveset consisting of Fierce Strike, Lethal Wound, Immobilize, Intimidating Impact, and No Escape could work. Honestly this could make for a decent rare hybrid, which the game could definitely use as we haven’t gotten a new rare hybrid in so long.

10 Likes

Bipedal croc, I like it! Unique design and cool you chose both OG creatures. With a suitable moveset this could definitely make for a nice Rare. I see nothing wrong with ”Crocodile Crocodile”! :grin:

Welcome to the forum!

I think it’s funny.

1 Like

It needs a fourth move since it’s a hybrid. Maybe gashing wound or exposed weak spot.

Made it using @HolyPoly1026’s moveset and name
download (4)

rexy4 can I post my custom creatures here please?

Hello,is anyone there

Anyone,anyone at all?