Custom Moves!

Ok So I Was Messing Around And I Figured That It Would Be Fun To Make Up New Moves! So I Thought Of A New Move Called:
Clear Advantage

It Raises Your Speed And Attack By 10% And Lowers The Enemies By 10% What Moves Would You Guys Make?

4 Likes

Movement: Deal x1 Damage. Increase 10% of your Speed ​​and decrease 10% of speed opponent’s for 1 turn (Cooldown:1).

Mutual Critical: Cleanse self. Increase 10% speed for 1 turn. Increase 75% critical chances and decrease 50% critical chances for 2 turns (Cooldown:2).

Mutual Distraction: Cleanse self. Increase speed by 10% speed for 2 turns. Decrease damage 25% for 1 turn for self and decrease damage 50% for 2 turns for the opponent (Cooldown:1)

3 Likes

I like the Mutual crit move, Ludia should place it on Pumba to makes it less OP

1 Like

So basically a 25% increase crit chance?

1 Like

Anti Cautious Strike :
Deal 1x DMG, nullify, cleanse and reduce the target’s speed by 50% for 1 turn, if the CS comes after anyways the bonus effects are nullified

2 Likes

Anti swap in stunning strike (Passive) :
When a ceratopsian switch on you, 100% chance to stun and swap prevented for 2 turns

2 Likes

Throw Cautiou(s) to the Wind (Passive)
When attacked by Cautious Strike, definite counter attack 1x, cleanse, increase speed by 10% for 2 turns, 75% chance to dodge 66% of damage on next turn, inflict bleed .33x for 2 turns.

4 Likes

In fact 75. Critical is not as strong as increased damage, so 75 :slight_smile:

Alrighty @Qiew, where are ya? Time to make some moves that make us go Omggggg
XDDD

I think you mean @Qaw

1 Like

;_; welp, sorry. Now if you don’t mind, I shall go hide under a rock.

2 Likes

I’d rather they just nerf it’s damage and remove one partial immunity. I like It with mutual fury, besides it’s been introduced by entelodon and fits them. Though i would like If a new creature recieved mutual critical.

Long shielded impact: 1.5x damage, 50% shield for 3 turns. Delay:0, Cooldown:3. (For Ankys and the like)
Howl: Priority. Cleanse self. 75% distraction to opponent for 1 turn. 50% Ferocious boost to self for 2 turns.
Deliberate howl: Cleanse self. 75% distraction to opponent for 1 turn. 50% Ferocious boost to self for 2 turns.( Those 2 are for pack animals such as the dire wolf)
Toxic strike: 1x damage. 50% distraction for 2 turns, 0.20 DoT for 1 turn. Delay:0, Cooldown: 3.
Acid spit: Priority. 50% distraction for 2 turns. 0.20 DoT for 2 turns. Target vulnerable for the next turn. Delay:0, Cooldown: 3. (Those 2 are for venomous creatures)

3 Likes

Defensive rampage: Deal 2x damage.Put up 50% shield for 2 turns
delay: 1; cooldown: 2

1 Like

VENOMOUS STRIKE: deal 1x damage, apply distraction for 1 turn, apply vulnerability for 1 turn. It would work great on dilo models and snakes

2 Likes

I had a similar idea, but with bleed instead of vulnerability

1 Like

Medium Speedup Series (Strike, Impact and Rampage): Deal __x damage, increase speed by 33% for 3 turns.
No delay, Strike would have no cooldown, Impact and Rampage would have a cooldown of 2.

Maximal Speedup Series (Strike, Impact and Rampage) (I’d rather call these the Terminal Velocity Series, but Ludia started the pattern with Minimal Speedup Strike, so…): Deal __x damage, increase speed by 50% for 3 turns.
Cooldown and delay same as for Medium Speedup Series.

I’d like the rhinos to get a move from here, especially Woolly Rhino and Monolorhino. The first two “rhinos” (Brontotherium and Elasmotherium) were unique as tanks because they had no speed control whatsoever. Speed control in a tank has always meant Deceleration, and I thought the Rhinos could break this mould with moves that reflect them charging and gaining momentum, like in Ark.

Also, it’d give anything with speed boosts a real nightmare, while also allowing to counter the effect of Deceleration moves.

3 Likes

Passive-Devourer: Regenerate 10% max HP with every counter-attack.

Thagomizer: Deal 1.5x damage, opponent speed reduced 75% for 3 turns, deal 0.5x base damage as DoT for 2 turns.
Delay:0, Cooldown:3.
(Yup, damage-based DoT. I think it makes sense since Thagomizer would practically kill a lesser opponent, but do relatively less to a more massive one)

If the DoT is unwelcome, 75% speed reduction for 3 turns it is.

3 Likes

Passive- Sheer Mass: Critical hits deal 1.5x damage.

Tail-whip: Priority. Deal 2x critical damage. 75% chance to stun for 1 turn. Opponent Vulnerable for 1 turn.
Delay:2. Cooldown:3.

Tremor: 100% chance to stun opponent for 2 turns.
Delay:0, Cooldown:3.

Passive-Collapse: On being killed, deal 0.5x own max HP as damage to opponent.
(Sheer Mass and Collapse could be combined into one Passive)

Anyway, as you might have guessed, these are meant for Sauropods.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted more speedup moves. They weren’t as relevant before boosts but now they would fit in nicely as a natural counter to speed boosts.

In fact, I’d like to see natural counters for all the base/boosted stats:

• Damage - distraction and dodge already fill this role but maybe introduce more 75% distraction moves, since 50% sometimes doesn’t make a difference in max attack boosts, maybe even a temporary health buff (like shielding but as a counter to rending moves)
  • Health - rending and DoT already fill this role as appropriate debuffs
  • Speed - slowing moves fill one role, but speedups could do a better job buffing
  • Critical (no boosts yet, but you never know) - crit debuffs would be amazing
  • Armor (no boosts yet but you never know) - persistent armor debuffs similar to vulnerability (not just bypassing moves) could make for interesting setups to use non-bypassing dinos/swaps more effectively

I’d also like to see temporary armor buffs (non-shielding) since it’s the only base stat without them. Maybe call it something along the lines of ‘fortify’ to reduce effectiveness of the shattering/piercing/definite moves that define the meta. A natural counter would be Vulnerability moves which sorely need to be on more dinos.

3 Likes