Ludia Forums

Daily battle incubator opened but not counted for daily missions

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: opened daily battle incubator this morning (8am est) but daily mission for open daily battle incubator is still 0/1

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- have daily mission for open daily battlenincubator
Step 2 - open daily incubator
Step 3 - curse game when mission doesn’t show as complete.

How often does it happen: this is the first time I had this happen since 1.11 but also possibly first time I had dBi mission.

What type of device are you using: pixel 2xl

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This possibly occurs when the game has run in the background over night so when you open it in the morning, you are opening the all ready running game.

Hey there, @Dactyl, I’m not sure why that DBI didn’t count towards your Daily Mission - reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can take a closer look at things on their end. As always, include your support key in the email so that they can locate your account more quickly.

Already reported this here as well as to support. Glad it’s not just me, as all I got were “mine worked fine” replies

This is the second time it happened to me - the bug seems to only happens if your game is left open when the timer resets for your mission and then you open it. In my case the game ran in the background all night so when I opened it in the morning, won the battles and opened it, it didn’t count. So I guess the moral of the story is make sure your game has a fresh reset each morning when you start.