Ludia Forums

Daily battle incubators

Daily battle incubators I’m trying to figure out why we even have these because half the time I’m not getting credit for the battle and an opening an incubator in my daily requirements… What’s going on?

Hey Cindy_Farslow, I’m sorry to hear that you’re not getting credits towards your Daily Battle Incubator. If this happens again, try restarting your game and see if that helps.

Also, if you reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with the date and time of when this happens, our team would be happy to take a closer look. Please include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

So do you mean deleting the game from the phone and then starting it over again? That seems like a lot of trouble. It’s been happening pretty much ever since they started having daily battle incubator requests on the dailies… i’ve gotten to the point where I really don’t care to do the battles because it just seems like extra work for something I never get credit for. It didn’t give me a credit today, it didn’t do it yesterday, it did I believe the day before but this shows that at least a third of the time is all that I get and most of the time I think it’s less than that

Just happened again today…

Your daily battle incubator is the incubator in the top right corner of the screen that requires 10 takedowns in order to obtain. Are you sure you’re not confused with some other incubator?

1 Like

I am I guess… I didn’t realize I had to take down 10 creatures to do that daily… I thought it was a regular battle that you do to get those creatures. Oh well…