Daily coin limit reached from one 3 hour incubator?

I woke up this morning, opened my 3 hour overnight incubator, participated in a battle and received no coins from the win because my daily coin limit was reached. I’m level 7. I’m assuming this was an error, please tell me this was an error.

P.s been stuck at home post op so haven’t been able to find treasure chests and can only spin one supply drop when I’m standing in a particular spot of the house and my avatar wonders close enough, so hardly ever.

Daily coin limit problem
Daily coin limit error?

Hey AsilLeets, it’s possible that you had reached your daily limit but try force closing the app or rebooting your device and see if that helps. Also, take a look at our FAQ here for more information on the daily coin limit: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=general-game-play&f=why-can-t-i-receive-coins-from-a-supply-drop&p=all
If you think there’s an issue, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in your email, and they’ll be happy to help.

Because you are a level 7, your coin limit is 6600. But it doesn’t reset at midnight. Much of your activity the night before counts as well, so that may be why you finished the coin limit so quickly.

Thanks, but as I said I have been recovering from eye surgery (post op) and not really played at all over the prior three days. There’s no way I would have hit my coin limit. It hasn’t happened again so I’m going to assume it was a bug.

Just recently, the coins I receive through battling have been really random. I enter a battle with the ‘you’ll receive no coins’ message, win it, and receive coins anyway. Then the next battle I won’t be able to receive coins. Then the third I’ll receive them again?

I know that to clear the coin limit you need to restart the app, but for me, this doesn’t matter. It randomly awards me coins during battles, then stops at equally random points. And I’m pretty sure I haven’t reached the limit either, but I still can’t receive them sometimes.

Hey Delta, that sounds strange, and I’m not too sure why it might be doing that. Reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can investigate further.

Thanks, I’ll send a message shortly.

This Saturday morning at 6 AM when I plan to start the day with playing JWA, I found that my daily coin limit is already reached. Even I haven’t spin any supply drop or treasure chest yet, just check them from distance.

This means I cannot receive any coin today? Does this problem ever happen to you? Does Ludia or anyone know how to solve this problem?

pixlr_20180804063734120

Your coin limit may not be based on your own time zone. So you could have maxxed it out yesterday and it’ll be reset throughout the day.

Thanks for your feedback @Heather. Since I live in Indonesia, that’s mean I have to wait for several hours to see my daily coin limit will be reset compare to USA or Europe time.

My coin limit resets for me around 8pm U.S. central. Also those treasures go toward your daily coin limit. But those treasure chests have their own coin limit.