Ludia Forums

Daily Mission Battle incubator not counted

Had to open one battle incubator to complete my daily missions. Unfortunately, I couldn’t start collecting the battle tokens until 11:45PM. It took 18 minutes to complete 4 battles and earn enough battle tokens for the battle incubator. During the last battle the missions reset so I still failed when I opened the battle incubator at 3 minutes after midnight. I can accept that as I didn’t beat the deadline. But I look at today’s missions and I have to open 1 battle incubator. The battle incubator I opened at 12:03AM after the mission reset didn’t count. I can’t collect battle tokens again until 11:45PM again which means chances are I won’t have enough time to get them before the reset. That battle incubator I opened either needs to complete the missions I was working on and give me the reward or count towards the day it was opened on.

Hey James_Simmons, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with this information along with your support key so they can take a closer look? Thanks!

Sent. But things have straightened out as the Open Battle Incubator mission has disappeared. Looks like it may have been caused by some type of synchronization issue.