So… what do you think?

3 Likes

I’m happy with that

4 Likes

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t pissed.

13 Likes

Really wanted Grypo or Kentro.

10 Likes

Love Erlikosaurus but my Smiler is lvl 15 and be great to get it nearer team lvl.

I think its a month so for me. Lvl 20 and then what I get on Mondays.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Oh cheer up people’ are u never satisfied

2 Likes

But he has no hybrid

until he gets a hybrid imma be pissed

2 Likes

Until he gets a hybrid imma be angry

This is a cool creature. This does not bother me.

That being said.I wish I had gotten my last few direct hits in to collect my last 100 Golden Bird today.

At first I was a tad underwhelmed, but it could have been Concavenator.
At least I don’t have a stock pile of Honda crusher yet.

I love its stats and move set. Certainly motivating to do daily and hunt Mondays for me.

Not that long ago we had Alan…

1 Like

I’m not really upset about Smilodon being the creature. Its just that Grypo and Kentro are so exclusive and tough so I was looking forward to them. But I’ll take Smilodon I suppose. Mine is lvl 12 now.

2 Likes

Nooooo!!! I am one week (or less) from unlocking Erlidominus! Such is life

2 Likes

I’m annoyed for one reason, and one reason only… When all the uniques were out in the big event I darted Thor and Indo to unlock them both so didn’t go after Erlidom.

I’ve been using the daily Erliko to fuse Erlidom once I got Erliko to lvl 20.

Today my Erlidom was at 230/250… I had 237 Erliko dna to get 1 fuse… yes of course it gave me 10 dna, leaving my Erlidom on 240/250

So not very happy for that reason only as all I needed was 2 more days of Erliko.

As for the choice of new dino, well it could have been better, but then again it could have been worse.

4 Likes

Erlidom is just DC fodder at 21.

But you will get the DNA from incubators eventually. Being so close is a good thing.

Little surprised alliance rewards didn’t change.

2 Likes

Its spawn rate is better in L1s then it was in l3… it seems to have taken sinos place in l1 spawn table… ive already got more erli from epic scents from towers then i got kentro all last patch.

1 Like

Let me think… Don’t like it. Smilodon is another RNG dependant creature.
Would really like Grypo or Darwin. Leveling Darwin and then fusing for Pterovexus will be painful.

3 Likes

I can live with smilodon… we dont need to recieve tyrant tier dna every day.

Ill create and stock pile for now.

I just wish they would rotate the alliance mission dna they have a ton of different table to choose from they already spent the time making them when they were making 1.6… why waste development time if you werent gonna use them for such a long period of time.

5 Likes